Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New

kid buu is coming out fine but i hope when you make scizor you make it over falco so we can use the scyther psa on him xD and good luck with that kid buu i hope someone makes a psa for him xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: pedro702 on April 20, 2011, 08:24:03 PM
kid buu is coming out fine but i hope when you make scizor you make it over falco so we can use the scyther psa on him xD and good luck with that kid buu i hope someone makes a psa for him xD
there is a reason for i made Project: DragonBrawl :D there will be a PSA for him BELIVE IT!! (in Naruto´s Voice) :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Kid buu looks Amazing
Can't wait for my Goku vs. Buu fight in brawl.

ill give u a tio (yes, i have sumthing to offer)

next time u do a lucario hack, use dasdonkey box, at least the body only takes one patch to fix it completely, havent tried the head so i dont know...

BeyondYou should be renamed to BeyondGod

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: Omega Malkior on April 22, 2011, 01:49:45 AM
BeyondYou should be renamed to BeyondGod
That might be offensive.

Also, he's god already.
You can't get past God, jsyk.

Quote from: Omega Malkior on April 22, 2011, 01:49:45 AM
BeyondYou should be renamed to BeyondGod


lol. I was thinking about that before. But I get enough hate from referring myself to as GOD (which isn't supposed to be taken seriously at all) so callin myself BeyondGod might be pushing it.


Also. Buu. Friday. I think. Most likely. Yea... <_<

April 22, 2011, 02:08:03 AM #4058 Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 02:17:02 AM by Omega Malkior
I want to see how the shoulders ended up.

EDIT:An image in your sig is broken (just so you know)

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: Beyond on April 22, 2011, 02:05:08 AM

Also. Buu. Friday. I think. Most likely. Yea... <_<

My life will be complete on Friday.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 22, 2011, 02:08:53 AM
My life will be complete on Friday.

lol this ^

cant wait to have mewtwo vs lucario vs deoxys vs kid *mothaf*ckin* buu :D
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 22, 2011, 02:08:53 AM
My life will be complete on Friday.
You took the words right out of my tail.

My avvy is waiting to murder Kid Buu. Too bad I replaced Captain Falcon's entire slot with Viewtiful Joe.

Kid buu looks great beyond :D
just a question but is travis touchdown next or somthing else?

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on April 22, 2011, 03:16:07 AM
Kid buu looks great beyond :D
just a question but is travis touchdown next or somthing else?



Travis Touchdown is definitely next. All day.

Quote from: SmashClash on April 22, 2011, 02:57:43 AM
My avvy is waiting to murder Kid Buu. Too bad I replaced Captain Falcon's entire slot with Viewtiful Joe.
Import over Samus, shoot missiles from your fingers.