Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
two DBZ vertexs today (maybe) the new Vegeta+Beyondyou´s Kid Buu :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: TommoPuppy on April 22, 2011, 03:59:37 PM
Import over Samus, shoot missiles from your fingers.
Who would do the port?


good work on you kid buu :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


April 23, 2011, 07:34:50 AM #4070 Last Edit: April 23, 2011, 08:27:26 AM by Mariodk
i found one bug each time Buu get hits he dont got a head just eyes
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: xZedkiel on April 23, 2011, 03:20:45 AM
Who would do the port?

Ur looking at him XD *hint
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


I expected Kid Buu looking real good, knowing better and looking at the history of your hacks, but this [censored] is f*cking flawless man.

I mean wow, was that Lucario? It looks like an import, too good to be true.

Now I'm starting to believe the theory of you knowing how to import glitchessly <_<

Also:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

April 23, 2011, 10:03:41 AM #4073 Last Edit: April 23, 2011, 10:04:55 AM by Mariodk
i am already starting to make Kid Buu moveset idea (first for just "B" attacks and maybe smashes) i think i got a good idea that is Balanced for Vbrawl
and i also got Animations for N-B already so maybe Kid buu ("B" attacks) is done fast but first i will work on next version of Goku :D then i work on Kid buu
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Kid Buu looks freakin mind blowing :patrick:  I can't believe you actually pulled it off!  Darn you Beyond now I have ANOTHER PSA idea that I want to do T-T

Some many ideas, so little time.....

Kid buu.....Looks like its from raging blast 2,
Nice job.

 :patrick:

I find it hard to believe that this was done over Lucario  :o

But great job, dude! It came out amazing! This is officially one of your best hacks!

it needs alt colours :D then we get a PSA for it (goku still also needing it)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Is it just me, or does Buu's face disappear during certain animations?