Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New

wows, this looks damn good. Can't recognize Lucario at all. :srs:

Mad excited for Travis through. I know you can make the best vertex ever for him :af:




Hey guys, its me.

I did the port that you wanted, of SSJ4 Goku over Samus, it's in the vault. I made a CSP for it too, by making my own pose for him in BrawlBox.

Please tell me whatchya all think of the pose :af:

In the future, i may make that into an up smash attack for him.......
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: xxmasal22xx on April 23, 2011, 06:43:35 PM
Hey guys, its me.

I did the port that you wanted, of SSJ4 Goku over Samus, it's in the vault. I made a CSP for it too, by making my own pose for him in BrawlBox.

Please tell me whatchya all think of the pose :af:

In the future, i may make that into an up smash attack for him.......


Why is his torso all black? Did you forget to uncheck his specular map in BrawlBox?

Quote from: Beyond on April 23, 2011, 06:53:53 PM


Why is his torso all black? Did you forget to uncheck his specular map in BrawlBox?

I lol'd

If you look at the most recent hack by him, he forgot to uncheck those as well when taking pictures for his latest entry.

Quote from: Beyond on April 23, 2011, 06:53:53 PM


Why is his torso all black? Did you forget to uncheck his specular map in BrawlBox?

Awww CRAP!!! I knew something wasn't right.....damnit....
Yea, i did.....and my precious CSP is RUINED!!!! (i forgot to save the changes to that frame of the animation)

Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 23, 2011, 06:55:39 PM
I lol'd

If you look at the most recent hack by him, he forgot to uncheck those as well when taking pictures for his latest entry.

Aww man....

Thanx for pointing tht out though guys....
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: xxmasal22xx on April 23, 2011, 07:38:01 PM
Aww man....

Thanx for pointing tht out though guys....

Don't feel bad, it happens to all of us. Now you can take new sexy screenshotz!

Oh yeah, Beyond, there's one more thing left to make Kid Buu perfect.
When he opens his mouth the bottom-right side of his teeth(bottom set) are going through his skin.

If you ever revamp Dante (DMC4 styled), here are the textures that Androu1 ripped.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Beyond, are you human, how can you make this vertex so godly good?
You have to be an alien, i have no doubt of it.

Quote from: Master_Ryuk on April 24, 2011, 12:43:12 AM
Beyond, are you human, how can you make this vertex so godly good?
You have to be an alien, i have no doubt of it.

He's not an alien... He's GOD.