Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
I am loling so hard right now at the number of people who have voted the top option in this poll...

P.S. if you haven't voted yet, pick the bottom one so you too can lol at this... :laugh:

Quote from: SmashClash on April 23, 2011, 07:44:47 PM
Oh yeah, Beyond, there's one more thing left to make Kid Buu perfect.
When he opens his mouth the bottom-right side of his teeth(bottom set) are going through his skin.
In addition to this:
This Kid Buu's head is shaped more like a sphere I think more than the actual model.
Also, he has to upper vampire teeth, not one.

Just wanted to make this clear. ;)

Hmm...Wonder what BY's next venture will be, if it's on his list?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302


Your new Crono is epic, Beyond!

Did I just say Crono? Oh sorry... I meant Buu. Buu. Yeah. Of course. It was Buu that I was saying.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Your awesome :af:
I just started to like dragon ball z so kid buu is awesome :af:
-

Anyway to make Kid Buu compatible with the Mewtwo PSA? It freezes on the AAA combo.

Quote from: Chuckles on April 25, 2011, 01:43:55 AM
Anyway to make Kid Buu compatible with the Mewtwo PSA? It freezes on the AAA combo.


I'm not quite sure how to do so, but I think renaming Buus bones to match those of Mewtwos should fix it.

Quote from: SmashClash on April 24, 2011, 03:38:55 AM
In addition to this:
This Kid Buu's head is shaped more like a sphere I think more than the actual model.
Also, he has to upper vampire teeth, not one.
http://planetrenders.net/renders/albums/userpics/138062/kid%20buu.png
Just wanted to make this clear. ;)
Yeah, I would like to add that my friend, a massive DBZ fan, says that your Kid Buu is a bit inaccurate.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: TommoPuppy on April 25, 2011, 05:44:37 AM
Yeah, I would like to add that my friend, a massive DBZ fan, says that your Kid Buu is a bit inaccurate.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Italian's gonna [censored] a brick...-__-;

I think.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Vegeta over Wolf.  Why?  Because:
1) Apart from Aafyre's Zangoose, Wolf has NO good vertexes
2) I'm kinda tired of seeing people churn out all these rather mediocre Vegetas over Falcon using Goku as a base.  Vegeta is nothing like Goku as far as his appearance goes.
3) You turned Lucario into a badass Buu, so I know you'd be more than capable of turning Vegeta into Wolf.

That said though, couldn't Fox also be a viable option for Vegeta?

Quote from: Velen Draufgänger on April 25, 2011, 07:00:41 AM
Italian's gonna [censored] a brick...-__-;

I think.

*[censored]s brick*

Quote from: SDo0m NeGa on April 25, 2011, 08:10:47 AM
Vegeta over Wolf.  Why?  Because:
1) Apart from Aafyre's Zangoose, Wolf has NO good vertexes
2) I'm kinda tired of seeing people churn out all these rather mediocre Vegetas over Falcon using Goku as a base.  Vegeta is nothing like Goku as far as his appearance goes.
3) You turned Lucario into a badass Buu, so I know you'd be more than capable of turning Vegeta into Wolf.

That said though, couldn't Fox also be a viable option for Vegeta?

1) 100% Agree.
2) 110% Vegeta is not the size of Goku. He is shorter. Captain Falcon is a good guy with a gay voice. Wolf's voice fits Vegeta perfectly. "What's the matter scared?" would sound like something Vegeta would say.
3) Swag% I still can't believe that's Lucario.

Another thing, wolf's head kinda looks like Vegeta's hair in a way. Sure it gives you a lot of vertex points to work with.

That is, if you decide to do it ;{

Quote from: SDo0m NeGa on April 25, 2011, 08:10:47 AM
Vegeta over Wolf.  Why?  Because:
1) Apart from Aafyre's Zangoose, Wolf has NO good vertexes
2) I'm kinda tired of seeing people churn out all these rather mediocre Vegetas over Falcon using Goku as a base.  Vegeta is nothing like Goku as far as his appearance goes.
3) You turned Lucario into a badass Buu, so I know you'd be more than capable of turning Vegeta into Wolf.

That said though, couldn't Fox also be a viable option for Vegeta?

3- u made a mistake, u said turning vegeta into wolf... that would be odd... xD

i voted for gotenks

Quote from: jokekid on April 25, 2011, 10:45:16 AM
3- u made a mistake, u said turning vegeta into wolf... that would be odd... xD

i voted for gotenks

SmashClash is already working on Gotenks...