Question: New....
Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New

Pages:  1 ... 275 276 277 [278] 279 280 281 ... 540
Author Topic: Beyond? Oh, he moved out.  (Read 2008167 times)
Ricky (Br3)
KC:MM Family JesterㅤThe Last One Here
Administrator

• Awards KCMM Storyteller Decade Staff RAGE!! Warm Welcomer

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #4155 on: April 26, 2011, 01:36:15 PM »

you mean Vegeta vs. Goku Vs. Kid Buu vs. Gotenks vs. Kid goku
    as it will look like with my plans right now
    Vegeta(wolf)
    Goku Cp. falcon
    kid buu (lucario)
    Gotenks(lucas)(will be my first vertex too)
    Kid goku(ported from lucas to ness)

Yeah, a 5 player Brawl

ㅤlㅤ

ㅤlㅤ

Puraidou
    The one and only
    Social Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! PC Core Gamer Heart Container 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4156 on: April 26, 2011, 01:38:35 PM »

Yeah, a 5 player Brawl
    Trololol xD

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4157 on: April 26, 2011, 01:41:54 PM »

Yeah, a 5 player Brawl
    i know but thats what coming in DragonBrawl for now
    as soon Goku´s attacks is done the only thing he needing is Revamps of animations+mics. thing like taunts/wins/walk
    then i will try to make Gotenks(all transforms) vertexs

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

Insert totally self gratifying [censored] here. ; )

• Awards Famous Hacker Sniper Heart Container Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4158 on: April 26, 2011, 04:24:35 PM »

You know, in retrospect on Goku, I think he should've been done over Pit.

Now, before you go after me about how he is "too short and scrawny" and stuff. Let me explain my position, please.

After looking at Pit, I see that that his body is perfect for facilitating Goku's appearance, more than Captain Falcon's does for a few particular reasons: he has hair polygons, and his outfit is more on the sparse side than Falcon's (not counting his wings).

As awesome as the vertex is (which is an understatement), the hair, appearance-wise, is a bear to get down, but Pit's hair can make for a better looking Goku head of hair with a bit of work.

As for his body, Pit's sparseness in terms of his clothes means he can emulate Goku's traditional outfit well. All you'd have to do is take Pit, make his body shape similar to Goku's, then do a size mod.

-and you would have, I think, a pretty much perfect Goku, no messy verts or anything.. You can even use parts of Pit to make him have a moving belt.
    « Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 04:26:17 PM by Velen Draufgänger » Logged

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4159 on: April 26, 2011, 10:29:06 PM »

You know, in retrospect on Goku, I think he should've been done over Pit.

Now, before you go after me about how he is "too short and scrawny" and stuff. Let me explain my position, please.

After looking at Pit, I see that that his body is perfect for facilitating Goku's appearance, more than Captain Falcon's does for a few particular reasons: he has hair polygons, and his outfit is more on the sparse side than Falcon's (not counting his wings).

As awesome as the vertex is (which is an understatement), the hair, appearance-wise, is a bear to get down, but Pit's hair can make for a better looking Goku head of hair with a bit of work.

As for his body, Pit's sparseness in terms of his clothes means he can emulate Goku's traditional outfit well. All you'd have to do is take Pit, make his body shape similar to Goku's, then do a size mod.

-and you would have, I think, a pretty much perfect Goku, no messy verts or anything.. You can even use parts of Pit to make him have a moving belt.
    was more thinking pit can be Gohan(as he was at cell saga) or resize+abit edit he can be as he was at Buu saga

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4160 on: April 27, 2011, 01:06:40 AM »

was more thinking pit can be Gohan(as he was at cell saga) or resize+abit edit he can be as he was at Buu saga
    gohan as SSJ2 in the cell saga is my second favorite character xD the first is SSJ3 gotenks but i hope vegeta comes out perfect so we can make Majin vegeta xD
    « Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 01:09:10 AM by pedro702 » Logged

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4161 on: April 27, 2011, 06:21:13 AM »

gohan as SSJ2 in the cell saga is my second favorite character xD the first is SSJ3 gotenks but i hope vegeta comes out perfect so we can make Majin vegeta xD
    '
    SSJ Vegeta i will make if the vertex will be made just recolour his hair/eyes not even needed to vertex it  AWESOME 2.0! so it is 5min work and Majin Vegeta is just a "M" on his head as SSJ2(ssj2 is almost the same as SSJ1 just small lighting around Vegeta)
    not sure about i can make SSJ4 Vegeta
    but as beyondyou said he maybe dont will make them this is also why i am going to make Gotenks vertex+moveset right after Goku moveset is done
    and not get a moveset ready for Vegeta Vertex
    « Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 06:31:47 AM by Gotenks-DK » Logged

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

Insert totally self gratifying [censored] here. ; )

• Awards Famous Hacker Sniper Heart Container Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4162 on: April 27, 2011, 06:37:58 AM »

but as beyondyou said he maybe dont will make them

*will make Vegeta next*

*doesn't want to hear anything about me saying Travis was next* Im srs here

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4163 on: April 27, 2011, 06:41:09 AM »

ok but i still dont change my mind i will make Gotenks moveset/maybe vertex if someone dont do it Cheesy
    i will do Goku and Gotenks and maybe Super Buu(i will edit the Kid buu over Lucario to look more like Super Buu Cheesy after Gotenks vertex is done)
    so someone other can do it Vegeta moveset
    btw what Vegeta will it be?
    saiyan saga vegeta
    andriod/call saga
    or Buu saga?
    (Vegeta will be the new Shadow  AWESOME 2.0! alot of Hacks/edits for him then beyondyou is finished with him i just know it)
    « Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 06:47:40 AM by Gotenks-DK » Logged

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4164 on: April 27, 2011, 07:53:54 AM »

ok but i still dont change my mind i will make Gotenks moveset/maybe vertex if someone dont do it Cheesy
    i will do Goku and Gotenks and maybe Super Buu(i will edit the Kid buu over Lucario to look more like Super Buu Cheesy after Gotenks vertex is done)
    so someone other can do it Vegeta moveset
    btw what Vegeta will it be?
    saiyan saga vegeta
    andriod/call saga
    or Buu saga?
    (Vegeta will be the new Shadow  AWESOME 2.0! alot of Hacks/edits for him then beyondyou is finished with him i just know it)
    hope you r right i love vegeta and he needs love too xD i hope anyone who makes a psa bases it on the JUMP ULTIMATE STARS game  that vegetta kicked ass xD

deadname mcredactedface
    Lol Kitten

Kind of want to start making mods for this again

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4165 on: April 27, 2011, 08:05:09 PM »

I can see how Pit would be a good base for Goku, but he's probably be better for Cell Saga Gohan (And Ness would be a good base for his younger appearance). Captain Falcon is a fine base for Goku, but it's in a serious need of a revamp.

1 of them was me Im srs here
    I've never watched an episode of DBZ.
    *prepares to be brutally murdered*
    I read that as "I don't know what I'm missing so I'm going to condemn it anyway instead of just not voting in the poll."

Anyway, I'm totally all for Wolfgeta. The Vegeta out there right now looks stupid.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #4166 on: April 28, 2011, 11:26:26 AM »

Not even close.  There will be no "new Shadow".  Why?  Because no other character has as much stupidly insane popularity as Shadow.  No other character has been worked on for as long as Shadow (Shadow has over 60 or so hacks.  No other hack has anything close to that.  Not even Cloud).  Not to mention that 75% of those Shadow hacks are just crappy retextures of pre-made models.

Vegeta will never undergo such a thing.  Beyond will make his vertex.  It will kick ass.  Then a couple of people (possibly guys like KTH) will make the alternative versions (that actually look half decent) and maybe 2DaMax92 will make a recolour pack.  That'll be it.  No more Vegeta after that (unless someone comes months later or something and makes a properly new one or Beyond were to ever revamp his).

And that kids, is how to read the future Smiley

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4167 on: April 28, 2011, 11:49:46 AM »

i really hope for Recolour becoz Goku still dont got a Recolour pack -.- until next version of my PSA for him

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4168 on: April 28, 2011, 01:26:03 PM »

i really hope for Recolour becoz Goku still dont got a Recolour pack -.- until next version of my PSA for him

with your goku psa i use those goku packs over cap falcan and they work xD the SSj damaged SSJ SSJ2 SSJ3 and SSJ$ with tail xD but they all need much work to be decent they are kinda distorced especially the ssj3 hair i hope vegeta gets a quality ssj ssj2 and majin vegeta and maybe ssj4 with tail vegeta

Dark Aura
    Extreme Kitten

HIYA! Whachya watching?

• Awards Constructive

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4169 on: April 28, 2011, 01:42:29 PM »

Not even close.  There will be no "new Shadow".  Why?  Because no other character has as much stupidly insane popularity as Shadow.  No other character has been worked on for as long as Shadow (Shadow has over 60 or so hacks.  No other hack has anything close to that.  Not even Cloud).  Not to mention that 75% of those Shadow hacks are just crappy retextures of pre-made models.

Vegeta will never undergo such a thing.  Beyond will make his vertex.  It will kick ass.  Then a couple of people (possibly guys like KTH) will make the alternative versions (that actually look half decent) and maybe 2DaMax92 will make a recolour pack.  That'll be it.  No more Vegeta after that (unless someone comes months later or something and makes a properly new one or Beyond were to ever revamp his).

And that kids, is how to read the future Smiley

Sad truth is very sad. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love Cloud and don't really dislike Shadow (Not regaurding your PSA's Doom, just the characters) but the attention they get is rediculous. Shadow or Cloud are usually the first hacks people try to implement into Brawl... For all the wrong, outdated reasons. Tongue

*Is done being offtopic*

Pages:  1 ... 275 276 277 [278] 279 280 281 ... 540
    Print
    Jump to: