Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
That poll is definitely altered. I will now message an Administrator and tell them to check for fake accounts.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 28, 2011, 07:45:39 PM
That poll is definitely altered. I will now message an Administrator and tell them to check for fake accounts.

I can not add a word to that post. Make these words mine as well.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



lol people are still voting though.
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.

I voted caws I was bored and I want to procrastinate... =w =

I was checking if Beyond drops a spoiler/prev. of anykind

-goes off to bed-


Quote from: br3compactor on April 28, 2011, 10:42:51 PM
I can not add a word to that post. Make these words mine as well.

*Makes those words br3's as well*

Now to stay on topic:

*Waits for previews of Vegeta*

Quote from: Friedslick6 on April 28, 2011, 11:01:40 PM
lol people are still voting though.
Hey, it's a poll :af: I gotta vote.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


The poll is obviously a chance to select the correct choice and saves us for eternal despair....
Or.... just a way to distract us :)  


I'm not complaining, I voted too.
* is way better than plain old * anyway.
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.

Invalid useless poll is invalid >:O


EDIT: BeyondYou, you didn't answer my question >.>.
Who is working n Squall?

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

This poll secretly determines if vegeta is next >.>
and if anyone makes false accounts he'll never be made :P

I'll have a preview of Vegeta up when I get home today.

Quote from: Omega Malkior on May 01, 2011, 12:55:29 AM
Invalid useless poll is invalid >:O


EDIT: BeyondYou, you didn't answer my question >.>.
Who is working n Squall?

Sorry for having a life and not being on everyday to check my PMs, anyways I replied.

Quote from: Beyond on May 01, 2011, 05:47:47 PM
I'll have a preview of Vegeta up when I get home today.

Best news I've heard all day!

Quote from: Beyond on May 01, 2011, 05:47:47 PM
I'll have a preview of Vegeta up when I get home today.
Sorry for having a life and not being on everyday to check my PMs, anyways I replied.

I lol'd.

beyondyou just take the time you needing :D anyway i am soon going to start with the moveset for Vegeta dont have to wait that long as we did with Goku
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later