Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New

Hi Beyond 2 Questions:
1.- do you have any preview
2.- When will you make megaman zero????


Slow progress is slow but at least it's something. Preview up.

Quote from: TheLegend75 on May 02, 2011, 01:19:25 AM
Hi Beyond 2 Questions:
1.- do you have any preview
2.- When will you make megaman zero????

1. Yes. It's up now. :af:
2. When I feel like it.


Quote from: SmashClash on May 01, 2011, 08:04:21 PM
Thought I'd post this here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18585&Moderated=All

Sexy pink balls.

Quote from: MarioDK on May 01, 2011, 06:54:32 PM
beyondyou just take the time you needing :D anyway i am soon going to start with the moveset for Vegeta dont have to wait that long as we did with Goku

I always take my time. lol. Considering it took me like 5 days to even start him.

May 02, 2011, 02:29:45 AM #4188 Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 02:31:25 AM by br3compactor
Epic Vegeta. Really mindblowing. I didn't think that would even be possible.

You stepped up your game Beyond. Your hacks this year have been much improved in comparison with your hacks from late 2010.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


HOT DAMN.
Vegeta looks awesome on Wolf.
Awesome progress so far ;o
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Brilliant! So if you disable a bone(his tail, for example, it desyncs wi-fi). That means to be Wifi safe someone can vertex his monkey tail out of Wolf's tail! >: O Epic job, so far.

* Velen Draufgänger inserts a DBZ Sound Effect.

Epic I can't even tell the head belongs to Wolf anymore.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen Draufgänger on May 02, 2011, 02:52:25 AM
* Velen Draufgänger inserts a DBZ Sound Effect.

Epic I can't even tell the head belongs to Wolf anymore.
^ This

:af: Wow! You can't even tell thats Wolf (Besides his textures of course)

Can't wait to play him vs. Goku ;D

I swear, I think that texture Is ready for release!
(just make minor edits to the head) an you are done!
In the armor he has looks like his saijin armor.
His claws may not be vegeta-ish bit fits well with his attitude.

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

I wonder how many downloads Vegeta will get......

Quote from: Hax on May 02, 2011, 03:51:23 AM
I wonder how many downloads Vegeta will get......

I knew someone will do this >.>

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

I ask, can I make the texture Beyond? I have a nice little program I wanna test on this hack... also, I always suggested we should collab ;)
Zephiel:
You know what I really like on my stack smash?
Texture updates.

Androu1:
@Zephiel: “your” Stack Smash?

the vegeta is already awesome i know he will be as good as kid buu(maybe better) :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

i hope is sayan armor turns out great  its like evryone said take out the nails polish the armor and its almost good to go xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

You sir should now be known BeyondNappa'sScouter.