Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Love the Megaman, Beyond! ^^
Just like I love all your works. ^w^

ತಎತ

Thanks everyone. Also, the lightless version is now up.

Also for those who were interested in that Buzz Lightyear moveset for Olimar by Ayzer, I mirrored it here: http://www.mediafire.com/?9k14d5j58a53awf

Quote from: Beyond on May 09, 2011, 10:53:39 PM
Thanks everyone. Also, the lightless version is now up.
Don't forget Stitch ;o
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I voted for ness in the poll since I don't think you've ever done a ness hack. I'd love to see the masked man from mother 3 made on him :D just some ideas I guess.

Quote from: Beyond on May 09, 2011, 10:53:39 PM
Thanks everyone. Also, the lightless version is now up.

Also for those who were interested in that Buzz Lightyear moveset for Olimar by Ayzer, I mirrored it here: http://www.mediafire.com/?9k14d5j58a53awf
This PSA is pretty cool, could possibly use it as a base for a Megaman PSA, and with no pikmin its a head start ;D

Aww... no love for Pit.....

Oh, well... Ammy on Ivysaur all the way~!

There just doesn't seem to be enough good Bowser vertexs atm...

I've been wanting to see some more stuff made out of him for the longest time.

Cecil Harvey over Zelda would be nice, someone was requesting it so might as well place the idea.


Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on May 10, 2011, 12:24:42 AM
I voted for ness in the poll since I don't think you've ever done a ness hack. I'd love to see the masked man from mother 3 made on him :D just some ideas I guess.
^this. I would love to see a masked man vertex by The Beyondyou! But if bowser is to win a bowser jr would kick ass, and like Mario said there aren't many good vertexs on Bowser.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood


Quote from: xZedkiel on May 10, 2011, 02:18:47 AM
There's already a Bowser Jr. started on Bowser..
What do you mean?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

voted sonic, we need a good Knuckles, or a Silver revamp :P

Peach. Peach needs a good hack.

I wanted Hsien-Ko to be on her, namely because of the childish face, vertex-able hat, and the fact that they are close to the same body size, it's just that the chest needs to be bigger, but we already have all sorts of sizes for those.

I would do that, but 3DSMax doesn't work for me, and I don't know why.

*admires large poll*

*sees no Ike vote*

*leaves in state of sadness*

EDIT: Please put an Ike vote ; [

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden: