Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
How about a proper NiGHTS vertex then, or maybe Max from Bomberman Jetters?

Nobody's tried to make Max before.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Beyond on May 10, 2011, 03:52:09 PM
*quickly glances at poll and skims through comments*

Sonic? Really?
Out of all the characters, you feel that Sonic NEEDS hacks more than all those other character. The poll wasn't for who you WANTED a hack for but who needs one.

And I find it sad that the only ideas I get for him are other Sonic characters. I feel more can be done to Sonic than recoloring him and changing how his spikes are positioned, which I feel are how most Sonic characters look anyways.

I know most Sonic characters are an obvious fit for Sonic since they all look alike but surely you guys have more creative ideas than Knuckles. Really think outside the box, theres more that can be done with Sonic than you think...

*leaves*

Oh whine some more Beyond. Don't make the damn poll next time then. >.>

But I believe your point is exactly WHY people voted for Sonic. Think, we have tons of Shadows, a poorly done Knuckles, a well done Silver, Metal Sonic, Jet, Super Sonic and...*thinks*...Uh...Me... o_o',

There aren't any vertex hacks on Sonic that AREN'T based off his series. Aafyre was considering doing Sneasel on him, and that may or may not come to fruition soon.

I think a lot of people would like to see something completely different. Hell, try Sandslash or Beastman from the Megaman.EXE series, or Yakko from Animaniacs.

Hell, you can think of anything, but don't rage before anyone even has the chance to state an idea. >.>


if i can revote i will vote Luigi :D i got many ideas for him or Mario too :D
i still needing SSJ4 Mario :D or better SSJ1/3 Mario
and for Luigi SSJ1,3,4/Dr. Luigi
+afew other ideas for Luigi
(i am maybe going to texture that one diedhammer made)
and for SOnic i got a idea:
SSj3 Sonic or SSJ4 Sonic(i know i got many SSJ ideas right now :af2: )
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Keil Crimson on May 10, 2011, 04:24:16 PM
Oh whine some more Beyond. Don't make the damn poll next time then. >.>

But I believe your point is exactly WHY people voted for Sonic. Think, we have tons of Shadows, a poorly done Knuckles, a well done Silver, Metal Sonic, Jet, Super Sonic and...*thinks*...Uh...Me... o_o',

There aren't any vertex hacks on Sonic that AREN'T based off his series. Aafyre was considering doing Sneasel on him, and that may or may not come to fruition soon.

I think a lot of people would like to see something completely different. Hell, try Sandslash or Beastman from the Megaman.EXE series, or Yakko from Animaniacs.

Hell, you can think of anything, but don't rage before anyone even has the chance to state an idea. >.>

Hmm, I'd like to see Slashman and Beastman!

Quote from: Adirondack on May 10, 2011, 04:28:27 PM
Hmm, I'd like to see Slashman and Beastman!

For me. It's Max all the way.




3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Keil Crimson on May 10, 2011, 04:24:16 PM
Oh whine some more Beyond. Don't make the damn poll next time then. >.>

But I believe your point is exactly WHY people voted for Sonic. Think, we have tons of Shadows, a poorly done Knuckles, a well done Silver, Metal Sonic, Jet, Super Sonic and...*thinks*...Uh...Me... o_o',

There aren't any vertex hacks on Sonic that AREN'T based off his series. Aafyre was considering doing Sneasel on him, and that may or may not come to fruition soon.

I think a lot of people would like to see something completely different. Hell, try Sandslash or Beastman from the Megaman.EXE series, or Yakko from Animaniacs.

Hell, you can think of anything, but don't rage before anyone even has the chance to state an idea. >.>

as soon as ppl vote they can state their idea, so ur argument is kinda invalid...
and it would be cool to see non-sonic chars over sonic, but i wouldnt change my vote. i still think bowser NEEDS some attention...

Quote from: jokekid on May 10, 2011, 04:35:42 PM
as soon as ppl vote they can state their idea, so ur argument is kinda invalid...
and it would be cool to see non-sonic chars over sonic, but i wouldnt change my vote. i still think bowser NEEDS some attention...

OH! You did not just "Your Argument is Invaild" Wave!

...*runs away*


Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on May 10, 2011, 08:31:28 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12523
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11285
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16579
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10726
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9884
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3677

There ya go.
Since Link wasn't on the list (hoping for Bass), I voted for Wario.

                                                                                                                                                        

most of those hacks look like only a few touches and a bit of recolour and the chicken i cant stand it dont know why serius we need an Yoshi vertex that doesnt look like an yoshi with a dicease or a chicken

we need an Alien Vertex to fight the predator one thats over samus xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on May 10, 2011, 05:10:22 PM
most of those hacks look like only a few touches and a bit of recolour and the chicken i cant stand it dont know why serius we need an Yoshi vertex that doesnt look like an yoshi with a dicease or a chicken

we need an Alien Vertex to fight the predator one thats over samus xD

this is pure blasphemy!
marowak doesnt look like yoshi at all, the bird (dont remember the name) looks really good, dry bones is perfect, not to talk about the normal koopa, which also looks great (not listed above) also, that boshi is outdated, the new one has real glasses and toes, and yeah, that rex still looks a lot like yoshi...

HEI BEYOND SINCE SOONICZ GONA WIN U SHOULD DU MAI RECOL- I MEEN FAN CHARACTER.


...But in all seriousness, I thought about who could be a good fit for Sonic... But it turns out KTH is already doing Crash Bandicoot. Dangit.

Hmmm... How about some kind of a Loony Toons Character? Like Bugs? Strange idea, but hey, at least it's creative.

lol if sonic wins make yet again a new Shadow :D beyondyou style
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later



WEE NEEDZ MOAR SHADOWZ IN TEH VAULT!!1!1!  [/noob]

I really want Mega Man X over Samus. Ike Lawliet's Mega Man X has various flaws.

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden: