Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
I agree. X needs a revamp or a full remake. But maybe not on Samus, maybe Link. All male Megaman characters seem to only fit link XD

Also, Shadowsnake is gonna make Knuckles, so just wait for that.

As for Bowser Jr., http://legendarysmashteam.blogspot.com/p/legendaryteasers.html

i hope its not another shadow theres to many already  i think sonic has enough vertex already i just hope you someday make scizor vertex over falco so we can use the scyther psa xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: xZedkiel on May 10, 2011, 08:52:18 PM
I agree. X needs a revamp or a full remake. But maybe not on Samus, maybe Link. All male Megaman characters seem to only fit link XD

Also, Shadowsnake is gonna make Knuckles, so just wait for that.

As for Bowser Jr., http://legendarysmashteam.blogspot.com/p/legendaryteasers.html

Shadowsnake stoped makeing Knuckles it miss up realy bad.
 
             

Quote from: dark sonic 19 on May 10, 2011, 09:14:33 PM
Shadowsnake stoped makeing Knuckles it miss up realy bad.

It's on his list dude... He said he was gonna restart, that's why he changed the color of the name on the list.


Quote from: jokekid on May 10, 2011, 04:35:42 PM
as soon as ppl vote they can state their idea, so ur argument is kinda invalid...

...You're not that smart, are you? -.o

Can they? Yes. Have they? No. The point? Poll hasn't been up long, Beyond rages before anyone actually gets the chance to state any ideas.

Therefore your useless comment is...well, useless, and invalid. XD

Thank you for playing, we'll continue this conversation, never. ¦D


lol, why would u vote if u didnt have an idea??
now that would be really smart eh?

its like this:

random dude sees poll, sees sonic, votes for sonic...

5 min later he thinks, but who the f*ck could he do over sonic??

it SHOULD BE LIKE THIS:

random dude sees poll, THINKS ABOUT SOME RANDOM REQUEST OR IDEA, thinks again, hey that could work on sonic! votes for sonic and writes a comment...

voting in a request poll without requesting doesnt make much to none sense...

Quote from: Keil Crimson on May 10, 2011, 10:41:15 PM
...You're not that smart, are you? -.o

Can they? Yes. Have they? No. The point? Poll hasn't been up long, Beyond rages before anyone actually gets the chance to state any ideas.

Therefore your useless comment is...well, useless, and invalid. XD

Thank you for playing, we'll continue this conversation, never. ¦D

He wasn't raging, he just stated that people weren't giving any ideas, he came here and all he saw was Sonic winning which he found rather dull, what's wrong with that? Of course he could make cool thing on him but maybe he's expecting more of a challenge or something over someone else, he seems to have preference for "more-human" characters after all.

People complaining about Sonic:
You know, Sonic doesn't always means Shadow people, jeez. Haven't you seen all the OTHER brilliant hacks people have made? Like Metal Sonic, Jet, and Knuckles are good examples (although Knuckles needs a touching up...)
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Gigan X3 on May 10, 2011, 10:58:55 PM
He wasn't raging, he just stated that people weren't giving any ideas, he came here and all he saw was Sonic winning which he found rather dull, what's wrong with that? Of course he could make cool thing on him but maybe he's expecting more of a challenge or something over someone else, he seems to have preference for "more-human" characters after all.

Which Is why I suggested Max from Bomberman Jetters over Sonic.

I had requested someone to do Max over Sonic (Ike Lawliet) after he showed interest in my ideas...and to my knowledge, has never acted upon them since I did that, which was well over a year ago (though I doubt he remembers anyway, so there. >.>)

So, yeah. Max for meh.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: jokekid on May 10, 2011, 10:55:40 PM
lol, why would u vote if u didnt have an idea??
now that would be really smart eh?

its like this:

random dude sees poll, sees sonic, votes for sonic...

5 min later he thinks, but who the f*ck could he do over sonic??

it SHOULD BE LIKE THIS:

random dude sees poll, THINKS ABOUT SOME RANDOM REQUEST OR IDEA, thinks again, hey that could work on sonic! votes for sonic and writes a comment...

voting in a request poll without requesting doesnt make much to none sense...

Neither does that grammatically incorrect sentence you just ended your post with, but I won't go there. ¦D

You're missing the point. Once again, poll wasn't up long, only about 5 people voted at the time. Besides, expecting everyone to do things the way you want just because it seems like the most logical or smartest thing to do it...Well, it's not dumb, but considering this is the internet, and that they're other people, it's kind of silly. Their first thought is WHO they want a hack on. They can easily focus on and think of an idea later, come back and say it if they don't have an idea at the time. You can't expect everyone to have an exact idea of what they want all the time, and it's unfair to them when you complain about it afterwards.

Quote from: Gigan X3 on May 10, 2011, 10:58:55 PM
He wasn't raging, he just stated that people weren't giving any ideas, he came here and all he saw was Sonic winning which he found rather dull, what's wrong with that? Of course he could make cool thing on him but maybe he's expecting more of a challenge or something over someone else, he seems to have preference for "more-human" characters after all.

...Who cares what his preference is? XD

If that was the case, then once, don't make the poll or don't add the option. He didn't complain about there not being any ideas, he complained while instantly assuming people wanted more Sonic characters over Sonic. Now really, there isn't anything wrong with that, as it makes the most sense for a Sonic hack, but it is true that Sonic needs more original hacks than that. Pretty sure most agree, but he doesn't have to immediately whine about it.

Hell, I can relate since I did something similar in the Art Center once. >.> Make 4 versions of a pic, like one version, everyone else likes the one you don't like without much reason, rage or ignore them. What was the point in asking in the first place then? (Granted I eventually went back and went with it.)

I'm just saying he shouldn't automatically assume things before people think up and state the ideas for what they want. If he doesn't want to do anything on Sonic, he shouldn't have him as an option. I think he intended for things to be a fair vote for each character at first (despite forgetting some people), but he's kinda being a hypocrite about it now. That's all. ¦D


Max makes sense and he's badass, I'm sure Beyondyou would pull that off nicely.

I'd like some Pokémon over Sonic, but if Beyond's taking our opinion into account, I'd rather have him do something over Bowser as of now. I dunno, Gamera?



The creature also appeared in Dragon Ball, maybe he'd like to do that design if he finds the previous design complicated:

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Baby_Gamera

Quote...Who cares what his preference is? XD

If that was the case, then once, don't make the poll or don't add the option. He didn't complain about there not being any ideas, he complained while instantly assuming people wanted more Sonic characters over Sonic. Now really, there isn't anything wrong with that, as it makes the most sense for a Sonic hack, but it is true that Sonic needs more original hacks than that. Pretty sure most agree, but he doesn't have to immediately whine about it.

Hell, I can relate since I did something similar in the Art Center once. >.> Make 4 versions of a pic, like one version, everyone else likes the one you don't like without much reason, rage or ignore them. What was the point in asking in the first place then? (Granted I eventually went back and went with it.)

I'm just saying he shouldn't automatically assume things before people think up and state the ideas for what they want. If he doesn't want to do anything on Sonic, he shouldn't have him as an option. I think he intended for things to be a fair vote for each character at first (despite forgetting some people), but he's kinda being a hypocrite about it now. That's all. ¦D

He wasn't whining about it, again, I think you just voted for Sonic and felt offended by his comment.

Quote from: Gigan X3 on May 10, 2011, 11:21:39 PM
Max makes sense and he's badass, I'm sure Beyondyou would pull that off nicely.

I'd like some Pokémon over Sonic, but if Beyond's taking our opinion into account, I'd rather have him do something over Bowser as of now. I dunno, Gamera?



The creature also appeared in Dragon Ball, maybe he'd like to do that design if he finds the previous design complicated:

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Baby_Gamera

Ooo, Gamera. Nice choice Gigan. :3

Despite my Sonic vote, I'd like to see some Godzilla in Brawl. Maybe over Bowser or Charizard. Or...Isn't there an enemy that would be good on Wario maybe? -.o


Quote from: Keil Crimson on May 10, 2011, 11:23:43 PM
Ooo, Gamera. Nice choice Gigan. :3

Despite my Sonic vote, I'd like to see some Godzilla in Brawl. Maybe over Bowser or Charizard. Or...Isn't there an enemy that would be good on Wario maybe? -.o

He could make Anguirus and some others on Bowser too, here:  


Over Charizard, Maybe Ghidorah but that needs two more heads and that's a bit complicated I believe. Gorosaurus would be a nice Choice: http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/069/1/1/Gorosaurus_pinup_by_KaijuSamurai.jpg

Although, he might be a bit too common looking for some.

I'm hexing Chibi Samus' arm cannon onto Megaman, does anyone know the hex offsets of Olimar's right arm?