Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
I just have one cent to throw in..... I really think Pit is in need of a good vertex. I mean sure, he has Issac... but that's about it. I mean Pit does have a potential to be a great hacked character.... and yet....

So if he was in the poll, I would have chosen him right away.

@ toddtj

truer words were never spoken much respect  ;D

@ Cascade

Pit could use a bit more love, although Chibikowskie is currently revamping Sora more to his Kingdom Hearts appearance so that'll be another great Pit hack on the way :)

yeah nice idea over G&W a 8-bit Mario :D or just paper Mario (if possible ofc) (that is maybe making me to make moveset for him)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Kenshiro over Captain Falcon would be pretty damn win btw

Why isn't pit on the poll? I don't remember any good vertex on him. The only vertex I think BeyondYou should do is Sora since the one on The vault is just a recolered Pit with a cheap made KeyBlade.

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: Zack Fair on May 11, 2011, 02:21:47 PM
Why isn't pit on the poll? I don't remember any good vertex on him. The only vertex I think BeyondYou should do is Sora since the one on The vault is just a recolered Pit with a cheap made KeyBlade.



Micaiah is working on a pretty good Sora, at this moment.

Quote from: Zack Fair on May 11, 2011, 02:21:47 PM
Why isn't pit on the poll? I don't remember any good vertex on him. The only vertex I think BeyondYou should do is Sora since the one on The vault is just a recolered Pit with a cheap made KeyBlade.


If I made a hack for that character then they weren't put in the poll. My motivation behind the poll was me wanting to vertex someone new.


There are too many Zelda and ZSS hacks if you ask me.. they're almost as bad as the amount of Ike and Marth hacks.
I say do Diddy :af:
who to make him into I have no idea though


Quote from: DJ Lowgey on May 11, 2011, 04:07:15 PM
need crash bandicoot  :af:
KTH is doing him over FOX
i just got a idea for mario
Sm64 powerup: winged Cap
if mario wins we needing the lastest mario powerups vertexs (if i dont do it them)
EDIT: dont saw mario was Removed from Poll  then just for Luigi(poor Luigi no votes yet)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

My reasoning for Max is as follows.

- Max is not a Sonic the Hedgehog character, and we have Bomberman, if we have Bomberman, why not have Max too, he's also appeared in several non-Bomberman Jetters games with Bomberman.

- Sonic's overall body shape, with the exception of his spines on his head in some respect, is perfect for Max in almost every sense.

- Most of the moves Sonic employs (discounting any Sonic-related moves that involve spins of any kind) are perfect for Max as well.

The only problem is, all the spines, minus the ones on his back would have to have their bones deactivated, since simply erasing the bone rotations of the spines in BB doesn't work.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Zack Fair on May 11, 2011, 02:21:47 PM
Why isn't pit on the poll? I don't remember any good vertex on him.
Umm, Beyond made Lloyd from Golden Sun, remember? Besides, Link Pit and Zero Two are two of my favorite Pit vertexes next to Sora.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: Keil Crimson on May 11, 2011, 06:08:56 AM
Between the bad grammar and the childish banter...Yeah, I can't tell you enough how much respect you've just lost. I can't even take you seriously. >.>

Getting back on topic, it might be hard, but since Mickey got made on Mario, why not make Oswald on either Sonic or Luigi? Or maybe even Ness or something?

shush you!  I am just butthurt that sonic is winning ;-; I hate that blue hedgehog.

ah well, can't stop dems sonic fanboys.


Edit: also that new sora is being made on Marth.  Iit now also has a head in a new preview!  it looks super smexy.

How many ice climbers vertex are there? .-. I'd love to see something like Koume and kotake :D That'd be probably really dam hard but... If beyond made a perfect looking... well most his hacks are perfect or close to perfect so... I think it can be pulled off :D

Edit: for those who don't know who those are: they're the twinrova :P
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114