Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Sora on Marth? Bad-est decision ever. Marth is way too tall to have Sora. Compare Sephiroth and Sora. Seph is way more taller than sora and Seph is over Marth so the're going to be same size? It was better just revamping the sora texture on the vault ;-;

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: Zack Fair on May 11, 2011, 07:54:45 PM
Sora on Marth? Bad-est decision ever. Marth is way too tall to have Sora. Compare Sephiroth and Sora. Seph is way more taller than sora and Seph is over Marth so the're going to be same size? It was better just revamping the sora texture on the vault ;-;
It's called one slot model resizing...

Beyond.... make Shadow.... over Sonic.....
(i will kill myself if this happens)
Anyways, i was wondering if sonic wins, (bul----) maybe beyond could make something like a little human or a character thats not related to sonic at all....

BTW: I doesnt really matters who wins, its beyonds descicion after all...

Quote from: Zack Fair on May 11, 2011, 02:21:47 PM
Why isn't pit on the poll? I don't remember any good vertex on him. The only vertex I think BeyondYou should do is Sora since the one on The vault is just a recolered Pit with a cheap made KeyBlade.

One, that's rather rude, especially since it's incorrect.

Adding on to the last part

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7928

Are you BLIND? >_>

Quote from: StarWaffle on May 11, 2011, 07:39:21 PM
shush you!  I am just butthurt that sonic is winning ;-;

No [censored]. ¦D

Quotealso that new sora is being made on Marth.  Iit now also has a head in a new preview!  it looks super smexy.

...Marth? REALLY? >_>

Then again...Sora fights more gracefully in KH2 and seems like he's dancing when he does, granted it doesn't look feminine like Marth, but still...

Eh, it works. ¦D


Quote from: xZedkiel on May 11, 2011, 07:55:25 PM
It's called one slot model resizing...
Its still better over Pit >.>
Thers IS a moveset for sora over Pit and nothing over Marth.
Quote from: Keil Crimson on May 11, 2011, 08:30:14 PM
One, that's rather rude, especially since it's incorrect.

Adding on to the last part

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7928

Are you BLIND? >_>
Thats just a recolered Pit with different hair and changed sword >.>

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: Zack Fair on May 11, 2011, 08:49:02 PM
Thats just a recolered Pit with different hair and changed sword >.>

...Get your eyes checked and look at the vertexed clothes, genius. -_-


After some thought, I decided to vote for Bowser. He hasn't had a good vertex (or even a texture, for that matter) done for him in a long while. For what that vertex should be, I say either a pseudo Jhen Mohran (from Monster Hunter Tri), Midbus (who somebody suggested earlier), or Beast Ganon/Malladus (although Bowser already has a decent Malladus texture).

Gees the stupidity of some of these people >.>
I mean half the people that are hating saying stuff like that sora vertex is just a recolor I doubt have ever even tried to vertex. And it's a damn tideus process. If you guys feel like complaning about a hack I'd love to see you guys do better.
Anyway my vote still stands that ness could use some beyondloving.

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on May 11, 2011, 09:14:54 PM
Gees the stupidity of some of these people >.>
I mean half the people that are hating saying stuff like that sora vertex is just a recolor I doubt have ever even tried to vertex. And it's a damn tideus process. If you guys feel like complaning about a hack I'd love to see you guys do better.
Anyway my vote still stands that ness could use some beyondloving.

I've tried, trust me. I know it's not easy. >_>

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

My gosh there's been some real idiocy in this topic lately.

Anyways, I'm glad to see Bowser making an upset though I'm gonna be completely honest and say that Aafyre's Nidoking is quite possibly the only Bowser hack I've ever needed.  Not undermining other Bowser vertexes (I also love Aggron and Blastoise for example) just that I love Nidoking too much :3

Anyways, going back more on topic, you guys need to chill.  It's just a poll.  Not to mention that whoever Beyond decides to hack and whatever he decides to do, the result will be beautiful.  Now please people, stop with the "We need 'character x' done by Beyond because that other one was lame/not even done".  All it does is create stupid arguments that litter the thread.

Quote from: br3compactor on May 11, 2011, 07:36:41 PM
Isaac...
Oops...
Why do I always get Lloyd and Isaac mixed up? @_@
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Zack Fair on May 11, 2011, 08:49:02 PM
Its still better over Pit >.>
Thers IS a moveset for sora over Pit and nothing over Marth.Thats just a recolered Pit with different hair and changed sword >.>
pit doesnt have pants, sora doesnt have the skirt that pit has, the hair and the keyblades, plus a transparent wing texture... remember when it was made, that hack deserves a lot of respect...

Megaman is the [censored] man! Definitely nice to come back to.

*is excited as f*ck to see that Vegeta is next*

I'm getting tired of the drama as well. Whoever wins, wins. Deal with it.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]