Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Happy 300 pages Beyond!
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


what does hammer time mean?
anyway i voted on that :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later




Quote from: Sir Segtendo on May 12, 2011, 06:25:48 PM
:O
:O
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otCpCn0l4Wo
Thats what hammer time means, man, now i want to change my vote -_-
KNow that i think abut it, wouldnt it be weird to make vegeta climb in a red fliying tank?

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 12, 2011, 07:48:46 PM
Quote from: jokekid on May 12, 2011, 06:51:54 PM
do u haz any new previews??? (vegeta :happy: )
This.
I agree with his agreeing. Progress on Vegeta?



Also happy 300 pages; you sure are pretty damn popular.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

K

Last of my exams were today, so I have more free time now. Though I'll admit my motivation to make anything isn't that high right now. Haven't done anything to Vegeta since that preview, but I guess I'll get more done soon... if I feel like it.

If you seriusly pan to make PSAs, i just can imagine.....
¨The best Vertexer AND PSAer in the palce....¨
That would be a nice title XD
BTW: Motivation is the key of succes (sometimes) so first be sure to have the time and will to make Vegeta.

if you make psas out of your vertex it will be epic but some of them already have psas so maybe doing the ones that dont  would be nice since we need more psas  xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Beyond on July 22, 2010, 12:51:34 AM
I'm making a this new PSA right now. It's called super extreme fighting man.

It's a PSA for Charizard, where he's extreme and fighting and a man.

This was the psa beyond said he'd make when he was introducing himself so long ago :P


Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on May 12, 2011, 09:54:06 PM
This was the psa beyond said he'd make when he was introducing himself so long ago :P

*thinks about Charizard Man*

o_O

. . .

*thinks about Charizard Woman*

X_X

. . .

*thinks about getting a pistol*
jk

Quote from: Hamzr Bruh on July 22, 2010, 01:25:12 AM
OMG BeyondYou? WHAT KINDA NAME IS BEYONDYOU Who is this guy? He's a noob! Nobody knows this guy!
And look what he is now *facepalm*

The GOD of vertex! :af:

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

I imagine it would be quite satisfying to give movesets to one's own vertexed characters.
PSA's are by far the most underpopulated field of hacking, right now (compare their numbers to that of custom stages, models/vertexes, and textures).  I suppose SFX are probably even less loved, but no one seems to care (perhaps because most people still prefer Gecko?).

Anyway, if you're interested in trying your hand at PSA hacking, I say go for--if you end up being any good at it the community would really benefit from another skilled PSA hacker (especially one with the level of professionalism that you seem to have.)