Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 13, 2011, 03:34:17 AM
I think it's pointless for you to learn how to PSA. I mean I know you're capable of, but for what? To show others that you can?

You can also make stages, portraits, and I'm sure music, but why do it? When others can.

PSAs take a lot of time, and effort to make. I rather you do about 3 Vertextures in a month (specially now that you are on vacation) than a PSA.

You learning and doing PSAs, will slow down your Vertextures, obviously.

Maybe the fanboys should really think about the consequences, before speaking.

Just my two cents.

Now get motivated with my picture damn it!

Totally true, I'd rather have you stay in vertex hacking and say Wolverine's: "I'm the best there is at what I do."

There's still many things you can do on many characters!

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 13, 2011, 03:34:17 AM
I think it's pointless for you to learn how to PSA. I mean I know you're capable of, but for what? To show others that you can?

You can also make stages, portraits, and I'm sure music, but why do it? When others can.

PSAs take a lot of time, and effort to make. I rather you do about 3 Vertextures in a month (specially now that you are on vacation) than a PSA.

You learning and doing PSAs, will slow down your Vertextures, obviously.

Maybe the fanboys should really think about the consequences, before speaking.

Just my two cents.

Now get motivated with my picture damn it!

Quoted so I can be in the in crowd.

I think I've been here for about 2 hours, rephrasing and rephrasing, but this has turned out to be one of those times that I just can't say what I need to say without being unkind and causing unwanted backlash.
The important point is, he should do whatever he wants to do and not worry about filling in the gaps of the customized content community.
I understand that you were just trying to provide an opposing opinion when it seemed like everyone was bandwagoning, and I respect that, but I don't appreciate being indirectly called a fanboy when it wasn't warranted.

no matter what Beyondyou will do Vertex or PSAs i know they will be awesome like his vertexs
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: toddtj on May 13, 2011, 11:26:44 AM
Quoted so I can be in the in crowd.

I think I've been here for about 2 hours, rephrasing and rephrasing, but this has turned out to be one of those times that I just can't say what I need to say without being unkind and causing unwanted backlash.
The important point is, he should do whatever he wants to do and not worry about filling in the gaps of the customized content community.
I understand that you were just trying to provide an opposing opinion when it seemed like everyone was bandwagoning, and I respect that, but I don't appreciate being indirectly called a fanboy when it wasn't warranted.

He might not have directed this at you but I can see people doing just what he said though.

Alright no need for being a drama queen. When I say fan boys that is all of us, including myself.

Some people take [censored] way too seriously.


SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: Gigan X3 on May 13, 2011, 08:28:21 PM
He might not have directed this at you but I can see people doing just what he said though.
I know, I see it too.  I just made it personal because I'm vain about that sort of thing.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 13, 2011, 10:15:24 PM
Alright no need for being a drama queen. When I say fan boys that is all of us, including myself.

Some people take [censored] way too seriously.
Apology accepted :)


I sort of agree with Italian here. While Beyond doing PSA's WOULD be awesome, doing PSAs AND vertexes wouldn't be able to go hand in hand very well. Besides, we have KingJigs, EternalYoshi, DivineOverlord, Haloedhero, and many other PSA hackers that each please different kinds of fans.
I say just let Beyond do what he does: Be BEYOND kewl! *Shot*

Enough with this "GOD" crap already, alright?

I know you guys like the two of them and that they're both good, but when you go that far you sound like rabid fanboys. It's even worse if they end up believing it and letting it go to their heads.

While Beyond may be great and the most popular vertex hacker right now, I wouldn't say he's the absolute best there is. He just gets more publicity and does things quickly...Well, somewhat, depending on how things are going at the time. It's the same for SDoom as well.

I'm going against the crowd, so I can already tell this may cause unneeded and unwanted drama, but I'll make it clear now, that's NOT my intention behind this post. I'm simply saying that praising a little too much can cause anyone or anything to become or be seen as overrated by others, so tone it down a bit.


Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on May 14, 2011, 12:35:12 AM
Enough with this "GOD" crap already, alright?

I know you guys like the two of them and that they're both good, but when you go that far you sound like rabid fanboys. It's even worse if they end up believing it and letting it go to their heads.

While Beyond may be great and the most popular vertex hacker right now, I wouldn't say he's the absolute best there is. He just gets more publicity and does things quickly...Well, somewhat, depending on how things are going at the time. It's the same for SDoom as well.

I'm going against the crowd, so I can already tell this may cause unneeded and unwanted drama, but I'll make it clear now, that's NOT my intention behind this post. I'm simply saying that praising a little too much can cause anyone or anything to become or be seen as overrated by others, so tone it down a bit.
So true, I'm the best there is...
Zephiel:
You know what I really like on my stack smash?
Texture updates.

Androu1:
@Zephiel: “your” Stack Smash?

Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on May 14, 2011, 12:35:12 AM
Enough with this "GOD" crap already, alright?

I know you guys like the two of them and that they're both good, but when you go that far you sound like rabid fanboys. It's even worse if they end up believing it and letting it go to their heads.

While Beyond may be great and the most popular vertex hacker right now, I wouldn't say he's the absolute best there is. He just gets more publicity and does things quickly...Well, somewhat, depending on how things are going at the time. It's the same for SDoom as well.

I'm going against the crowd, so I can already tell this may cause unneeded and unwanted drama, but I'll make it clear now, that's NOT my intention behind this post. I'm simply saying that praising a little too much can cause anyone or anything to become or be seen as overrated by others, so tone it down a bit.

Ok then, the guys that make the best vertex and PSAs in my opinion...

Quote from: BeHappy on May 14, 2011, 01:32:17 AM
Ok then, the guys that make the best vertex and PSAs in my opinion...

Either way, I say it's better if he keeps trying the vertex hacks, it's already what he's good at and he can get better, so why stop now that he's gone far?

In the end though, it's his choice.

Quote from: VILE on May 14, 2011, 01:21:35 AM
So true, I'm the best there is...

lolVile

Of all the random times for you to post. Well played pal.


I doubt people post because they are like some kind of followers, they could be joking (By humanity sake i hope they are)
On topic, If Beyond makes PSAs, i highly doubt he will stop making vertexes.
It really doesnt matters what we all think, he might try it anyways and maybe get frustated or something and leave it.
Who knows, theres always chance for change :)
Oh, and Wave, you are kinda right... This kind of stuff happend before, and example is some Karate fighter/Actor that made some movies and if i am correct, a tv show who i cant say his name.....