Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
*doesn't bother reading previous posts*

:srs: Here. Vegeta. Started Exporting. Yea. Have fun with that.




Quote from: Beyond on May 14, 2011, 03:12:46 AM
*doesn't bother reading previous posts*

:srs: Here. Vegeta. Started Exporting. Yea. Have fun with that.




!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 14, 2011, 03:15:18 AM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn.

HOLY!

[censored]!

Second time I have said this today.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302


Quote from: Velen Draufgänger on May 14, 2011, 03:17:59 AM
HOLY!

[censored]!

Second time I have said this today.

I lol'd.

It was well worth it sir.

*Prepares for the wave of fan boys coming soon*


O_O
What do you expect? He IS Beyond us :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Beyond on May 14, 2011, 03:12:46 AM
*doesn't bother reading previous posts*

:srs: Here. Vegeta. Started Exporting. Yea. Have fun with that.




best preview ive seen in a long time, this is amazing Beyond. I kinda want to give up Lloyd for this. :srs:
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Wow, cool preview, my eyes widened after seen it, really.
Beyond, are you going to make a version with the scanner thing in the eye? (cant remember its name)

Quote from: Master_Ryuk on May 14, 2011, 03:48:10 AM
Beyond, are you going to make a version with the scanner thing in the eye? (cant remember its name)
Scouter.
It wouldn't be Vegeta without a scouter :af:
Also, it's gonna be weird seeing Vegeta in Wolf's stance lol
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 14, 2011, 03:22:10 AM
*Prepares for the wave of fan boys coming soon*

OMG, this is so amazing YAY YAY YAY...
Wait Wolf?
*Erases Lloyd*
Now I'm ready :af:


Amazing! :D I think there should be a version with the spiked shoulder pads XD

Quote from: Scott Pilgrim on May 14, 2011, 03:53:55 AM
Scouter.
It wouldn't be Vegeta without a scouter :af:
Also, it's gonna be weird seeing Vegeta in Wolf's stance lol

No,  no scouter, if I am not mistaken, this will be his Buu Saga incarnation, in particular, right?

Though I would recommend vertexing the other polygons so that the other versions of Vegeta can be easily facilitated without having to add polygons back in, scouter included.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302