Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: MarioDK on May 14, 2011, 04:26:17 PM
but i think it will be best for someone else to work on Vegeta more then me i only got ideas for his "B" attacks but i think ppl also wanted new "A" attacks so Vegeta dont use like a Tail as wolf does :D
i got idea for Gotenks and will use Sdo0m´ idea for SSj3 Gotenks as base(i might maybe edit the idea while i am making Gotenks like i did with Goku)

I'll try to help you with ideas for Vegeta, but I'll need some time to think, since I don't really like him.

Quote from: BeHappy on May 14, 2011, 05:06:14 PM
I'll try to help you with ideas for Vegeta, but I'll need some time to think, since I don't really like him.
you dont have to if you dont like him :D i maybe think beyondyou got afew ideas since he making Vegeta
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: SmashClash on May 14, 2011, 04:51:24 PM
Fixed.

It's Freeza in Brazil.

But yeah, I mistyped Buu lmao
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]




Quote from: KTH on May 14, 2011, 06:31:44 PM
Amazing Vegeta, do you have preview to do a resize?

His size is actually already perfect.  You seem to forget the fact that Wolf is actually surprisingly tall and that Vegeta is only 5ft3.

Quote from: SDo0m CaRdAvEr0Us on May 14, 2011, 06:50:25 PM
His size is actually already perfect.  You seem to forget the fact that Wolf is actually surprisingly tall and that Vegeta is only 5ft3.
So I'm taller than him, IRL. :af:


I'm going to make Wolf have Vegeta's Wait Animation:

Man, and here i am, waiting to make the mighty vegeta use a gun to defend himself.....

i hope it is sayan saga vegeta with the armor without shoulder that outfit was the best xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

SmashClash can i use the Wait Animation you will make :D(hopefully it fits abit for wolf´s landing/hurt/mics. animations too and unlike Goku´s old wait animation where he turn 180 around after a landing/hurt/mics. animation)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

omg, it looks awesome. dont forget to put the scouter and the "9000^" like in that texture of smash stack :angel:




if i can get Wolf´s gun into a scouter i got a idea for a Taunt :D:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiMHTK15Pik
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later