Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
I don't mind if you never release him due to the normal issues, but I really hope you do not just dump him into the recycling bin.  :'(

I'll never know how much effort and time you put into making your vertex hacks, but you do. :o

It just seems that it would be a complete waste to do so. :(

who knows what new methods will be developed in the near future, that might be able to make fixing normals far more efficient. Or perhaps you may feel like trying to fix him up again in the future.

You don't have to release him if you are not happy with him, but there's no shame in keeping old work around.

I said what I wanted to say, best wishes for whatever you are planning to do  :D
^3^

Hahah that monkey. [censored] made me laugh out loud man.. not gonna lie.

Quote from: Christian_CAO on May 26, 2011, 12:38:53 PM
I don't mind if you never release him due to the normal issues, but I really hope you do not just dump him into the recycling bin.  :'(

I'll never know how much effort and time you put into making your vertex hacks, but you do. :o

It just seems that it would be a complete waste to do so. :(

who knows what new methods will be developed in the near future, that might be able to make fixing normals far more efficient. Or perhaps you may feel like trying to fix him up again in the future.

You don't have to release him if you are not happy with him, but there's no shame in keeping old work around.

I said what I wanted to say, best wishes for whatever you are planning to do  :D

u didnt get the recycle bon point...

look at the OP...
recycle bin are unfinished hacks...

Quote from: jokekid on May 26, 2011, 08:24:46 PM
u didnt get the recycle bon point...

look at the OP...
recycle bin are unfinished hacks...

I see... Boy, do I feel foolish :D

Thank you for clearing that up for me jokekid :)

Sorry for bugging you with my comments BeyondYou, next time I'll make sure that I know what I am talking about before I start spreading my opinions around XD
^3^

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 26, 2011, 06:37:12 PM
Hahah that monkey. [censored] made me laugh out loud man.. not gonna lie.
this is a monkey FTW! xD

i hope vegeta gets fixed but from what i readed last page things arent going as well as they should :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Have no fear, VILE is here.

Beyond, hand me the hack and I'll convert all the normals to how they should be ;)
Zephiel:
You know what I really like on my stack smash?
Texture updates.

Androu1:
@Zephiel: “your” Stack Smash?

lol, funny entrance is funny...

*prays for it to work*

Quote from: jokekid on May 27, 2011, 11:28:25 AM
lol, funny entrance is funny...

*prays for it to work*

It won't be too hard to make, I have to work on the normals converter sometime.
Zephiel:
You know what I really like on my stack smash?
Texture updates.

Androu1:
@Zephiel: “your” Stack Smash?

Vile are you talking about Fixing the Vegeta Vertex?
if you are i hope you can or Wolf dont get a new moveset too(vegeta moveset)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Beyond on May 26, 2011, 12:13:46 PM
I've learned that I should always follow my doubts in regards to releasing hacks cuz the same people who say I should release it are the same ones who will complain about the problems that kept me from releasing it in the first place.
Thanks...

What was wrong with nulling his normals again?

it made the face transparent...

Ah, because Wolf has a fuzzy face, right? :/ *thinks*

Quote from: VILE on May 27, 2011, 09:29:32 AM
Have no fear, VILE is here.

Beyond, hand me the hack and I'll convert all the normals to how they should be ;)
This is hope.

*wants Vegeta either way*

*knows BeyondYou got some California Kush on Thursday*