Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
brawlbox preview pweaz???

I'm actually rather curious to see what exactly Vegeta looks like with the normals not nulled.  Not a download, just a preview.  Infact, that way people would stop crying out "OMG I WANTZ VEGETA ANYWAY" because they'll actually see what state it's in.

Quote from: SDo0m CaRdAvEr0Us on May 28, 2011, 11:11:41 AM
I'm actually rather curious to see what exactly Vegeta looks like with the normals not nulled.  Not a download, just a preview.  Infact, that way people would stop crying out "OMG I WANTZ VEGETA ANYWAY" because they'll actually see what state it's in.
Second. I totally believe you when you say it looks awful, but I really want to see it.

Third. Then people will understand the dilemma.

Also, Beyond I have some recolors for Cloud, eleven to be exact, that I'd like to release. Also a pack for Kid Buu, and I was wondering if I could have permission to release them.

To be honest, I only want to see it for the laughs.


(It's looking good in BrawlBox though)


[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


i hope he can fix it or wolf getting FinalFlash/Bigbang attack/Galick Gun
instead of Vegeta
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I think everyone wants to see how bad Vegeta looks without his normals nulled. Can we see a preview? Pwease? Do it for these kittens.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Sorry, Imma be out for the weekend and I'll be back on Tuesday so I'll be able to take pics then since people want to see him. I dont have access to my wii atm. Hopefully Vile will be able to fix it.

And with that I wish you all a good night.

May 30, 2011, 01:58:59 AM #4658 Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 02:00:00 AM by Sorceress
Quote from: Beyond on May 30, 2011, 01:57:26 AM
Sorry, Imma be out for the weekend and I'll be back on Tuesday so I'll be able to take pics then since people want to see him. I dont have access to my wii atm. Hopefully Vile will be able to fix it.

And with that I wish you all a good night.
See ya BeyondDancer, lol

So yeah, see you when you come back. ;)
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Beyond on May 30, 2011, 01:57:26 AM
Sorry, Imma be out for the weekend and I'll be back on Tuesday so I'll be able to take pics then since people want to see him. I dont have access to my wii atm. Hopefully Vile will be able to fix it.

And with that I wish you all a good night.
I missed you.
*Waits for Tuesday*

Quote from: Beyond on May 30, 2011, 01:57:26 AM
Sorry, Imma be out for the weekend and I'll be back on Tuesday so I'll be able to take pics then since people want to see him. I dont have access to my wii atm. Hopefully Vile will be able to fix it.

And with that I wish you all a good night.
Later bro, see you Tuesday 8)

Quote from: Puraidou on May 31, 2011, 08:16:58 AM
Later bro, see you Tuesday 8)
Is today the Tuesday you were coming back, Beyond?

Quote from: SmashClash on May 31, 2011, 05:08:58 PM
Is today the Tuesday you were coming back, Beyond?

Nope.

Friday is actually the Tuesday I planned to come back. Imma ride in on a sexy unicorn and throw out previews of Vegeta like gifts from Santa Claus. HO HO HO >D

May 31, 2011, 05:24:24 PM #4663 Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 05:25:39 PM by MarioDK
i really hope he get fixes aswell as my moveset for him since i going to upload it as it is tomorrow
adult Goku without Vegeta is the same as:
Mario without Luigi
Sonic without tails or sometimes Shadow
Popo without nana
Naturo without sasuke
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Beyond on May 31, 2011, 05:21:38 PM

HO HO HO >D
What did you call me?
Quote from: Beyond on May 31, 2011, 05:21:38 PM

Nope.

Friday is actually the Tuesday I planned to come back. Imma ride in on a sexy unicorn and throw out previews of Vegeta like gifts from Santa Claus. HO HO HO >D
So if Friday is Tuesday, then Saturday is Wednesday.
...Makes sense.
Previews? So more than one?
Santa? It's not Christmas in July, yet.