Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: Beyond on May 31, 2011, 05:21:38 PM

Nope.

Friday is actually the Tuesday I planned to come back. Imma ride in on a sexy unicorn and throw out previews of Vegeta like gifts from Santa Claus. HO HO HO >D

Where did you get that weed and how much for a quarter?

Vegeta looking amazing so far.  ;D

Hi-5 beyond >.>
<.<
Look like a fat booty Celine Dion sex is on fire, I'm the King of Leon-a Lewis beyond the truest

Quote from: Helix on June 02, 2011, 03:25:23 PM
Vegeta looking amazing so far.  ;D

Hi-5 beyond >.>
<.<
Look like a fat booty Celine Dion sex is on fire, I'm the King of Leon-a Lewis beyond the truest

Dark Fantasy.

Sorry for not fixing Vegeta guys, I have been doing other stuff lately.

I may have some free time tomorrow and the day after, I will try and do it then.
Zephiel:
You know what I really like on my stack smash?
Texture updates.

Androu1:
@Zephiel: “your” Stack Smash?

That's all right... Feel free to finish fixing him at your own pace.  ;)

Quote from: VILE on June 03, 2011, 08:05:25 AM
Sorry for not fixing Vegeta guys, I have been doing other stuff lately.

I may have some free time tomorrow and the day after, I will try and do it then.
not need to worry the moveset is not even near finished i will only say the FinalSmashes is only 80% done
so just take the time you needing
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Looking forward to vegeta's release and if he ever gets sent to the recycle bin then i would try to fix him (and most likely fail).

just a question... who would R2-D2 be over?

[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
This is how I hack
Old Avatars:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=4969&Moderated=All

hows vegeta going? hope he gets fixed soon
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?


Quote from: 123456 on June 07, 2011, 01:23:41 AM
just a question... who would R2-D2 be over?
Ike, everyone is always over him.
Zephiel:
You know what I really like on my stack smash?
Texture updates.

Androu1:
@Zephiel: “your” Stack Smash?

toc toc, any updates???
wadabou that screwed up preview? ^^

Geez, 312 pages of progress isn't enough for BeyondYou to slow down for a while?
Just be patient.
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.

Quote from: jokekid on June 07, 2011, 10:49:20 AM
toc toc, any updates???
wadabou that screwed up preview? ^^

I agree, I still wouldn't mind seeing that messed up picture of Wolf without any normals nulled. ^.^ I still can't wait until it's done, but go ahead and take your time. In the meanwhile I am going to be catching up on DBZ abridged.

Also Kisuke from Muramasa the Demon Blade is in you planned projects... just wanted to throw that out there.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

in meanwhile i revamping/Finishing Goku PSA and Vegeta PSA("B" attacks) so the vertex gets a good PSA already then it is done :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later