Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New

After takin' a break for a couple of weeks, I plan to start getting back into the swing of things.

No word from VILE about Vegeta yet so for the time being he'll be on hold I guess.

I have some ideas in mind for what I plan to do next in no particular order; Spider-Man on Shiek, Amaterasu, MvC3 Dante, Ratchet, and Ilia. Just need to decide who I want to do first.

Also I'll be making a Storm Trooper (on Snake) for LordNOah as a prize for winning my tourney. So yea... just in case you were wondering what was up with Beyond.

Peace. Love. And everything in between.

Sounds awesome, Beyond..... ;D

Don't forget to add this to your to do list for the future
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=25431.0
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Beyond on June 08, 2011, 08:44:13 PM
After takin' a break for a couple of weeks, I plan to start getting back into the swing of things.

No word from VILE about Vegeta yet so for the time being he'll be on hold I guess.

I have some ideas in mind for what I plan to do next in no particular order; Spider-Man on Shiek, Amaterasu, MvC3 Dante, Ratchet, and Ilia. Just need to decide who I want to do first.

Also I'll be making a Storm Trooper (on Snake) for LordNOah as a prize for winning my tourney. So yea... just in case you were wondering what was up with Beyond.

Peace. Love. And everything in between.
Welcome back? ;D

Quote from: Sorceress on June 08, 2011, 08:47:03 PM
Sounds awesome, Beyond..... ;D

Don't forget to add this to your to do list for the future
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=25431.0


>_>

Quote from: Beyond on June 08, 2011, 08:44:13 PM
I have some ideas in mind for what I plan to do next in no particular order; Spider-Man on Shiek, Amaterasu, MvC3 Dante, Ratchet, and Ilia.

Yay.

Beyond, sometime in Summer I'll start making PSAs of your hacks.

Quote from: SmashClash on June 08, 2011, 08:53:16 PM
Beyond, sometime in Summer I'll start making PSAs of your hacks.
Swag


Quote from: Beyond on June 08, 2011, 08:44:13 PM
After takin' a break for a couple of weeks, I plan to start getting back into the swing of things.

No word from VILE about Vegeta yet so for the time being he'll be on hold I guess.

I have some ideas in mind for what I plan to do next in no particular order; Spider-Man on Shiek, Amaterasu, MvC3 Dante, Ratchet, and Ilia. Just need to decide who I want to do first.

Also I'll be making a Storm Trooper (on Snake) for LordNOah as a prize for winning my tourney. So yea... just in case you were wondering what was up with Beyond.

Peace. Love. And everything in between.

good to hear your back bro, love all your ideas. ;D

i was going to make Ratchet but i know you could do better so i guess i will leave it to you unless if it takes forever.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: SmashClash on June 08, 2011, 08:53:16 PM
Beyond, sometime in Summer I'll start making PSAs of your hacks.

Not if I get there first!

Quote from: SiLeNtFaLc0n on June 08, 2011, 09:31:26 PM
Not if I get there first!
lol.


beyond, will u show us how awefull vegeta looks ingame ??? ^^

Quote from: SiLeNtFaLc0n on June 08, 2011, 09:31:26 PM
Not if I get there first!
Ok, you can if you want.
Whatever PSA you don't do for him I'll do, if I like the characters moveset from whatever game he is from.

Quote from: Beyond on June 08, 2011, 08:44:13 PM
After takin' a break for a couple of weeks, I plan to start getting back into the swing of things.

No word from VILE about Vegeta yet so for the time being he'll be on hold I guess.

I have some ideas in mind for what I plan to do next in no particular order; Spider-Man on Shiek, Amaterasu, MvC3 Dante, Ratchet, and Ilia. Just need to decide who I want to do first.

Also I'll be making a Storm Trooper (on Snake) for LordNOah as a prize for winning my tourney. So yea... just in case you were wondering what was up with Beyond.

Peace. Love. And everything in between.
Good to hear, and welcome back!! :af:


Quote from: SmashClash on June 08, 2011, 09:39:37 PM
Ok, you can if you want.
Whatever PSA you don't do for him I'll do, if I like the characters moveset from whatever game he is from.

Well, out of his future stuff I've already secured Spiderman.  And I'll probably also go for Amaterasu so that Cal can stop pestering me about making her.  I'd also like to do Ratchet if he's over someone like Fox (since Fox needs a PSA pronto).

Apart from those, they're all yours ;)