Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: Hollow on June 09, 2011, 12:31:14 PM
Hey, that reminds me. I was going to do Amaterasu for Cal.
If you could get the model working, that'd be great.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on June 08, 2011, 10:19:27 PM
And I'll probably also go for Amaterasu so that Cal can stop pestering me about making her. 

:>.>:

I'm not too fussed actually :P  Either way, it'll get made.

it'll need a good and big animating team...

Yoda...
over toon link or metaknight?

[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
This is how I hack
Old Avatars:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=4969&Moderated=All

I can't wait for MvC3 Dante :D I think I might make animations for him.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on June 08, 2011, 10:19:27 PM
Well, out of his future stuff I've already secured Spiderman.  And I'll probably also go for Amaterasu so that Cal can stop pestering me about making her.  I'd also like to do Ratchet if he's over someone like Fox (since Fox needs a PSA pronto).

Apart from those, they're all yours ;)

I also got dibs on Krystal, I think I will start on her animations soon....XD

Quote from: 123456 on June 10, 2011, 12:29:52 AM
Yoda...
over toon link or metaknight?
Toon Link... I thought it was pretty obvious.

Wtf Metaknight. How could it possibly be Metaknight?

Vertex hack
I thought THAT was obvious

[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
This is how I hack
Old Avatars:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=4969&Moderated=All

...I want a Spider Diddy Vertex Hack!

* Cascade flies away from the thread

There is too much spam going on here, how sad.

It's not cool to come back and check for replies and see nonsense [censored] when trying to see if Beyond has updated..

Quote from: 123456 on June 10, 2011, 02:15:20 PM
Vertex hack
I thought THAT was obvious
Vertex hack doesn't automatically grant Metaknight useable shoulders

June 11, 2011, 09:28:02 PM #4720 Last Edit: June 11, 2011, 09:39:54 PM by 123456
Quote from: TommoPuppy on June 11, 2011, 06:41:55 AM
Vertex hack doesn't automatically grant Metaknight useable shoulders
It might through a lot of effort

[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
This is how I hack
Old Avatars:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=4969&Moderated=All

June 11, 2011, 09:35:50 PM #4721 Last Edit: June 11, 2011, 09:38:21 PM by TommoPuppy
Whatever, I'm not going to bother derailing the topic any more just because you have no idea what you're talking about.

Sorry, ItalianStallion.

Quote from: 123456 on June 11, 2011, 09:28:02 PM
It might through a lot of effort

It actually won't.
Zephiel:
You know what I really like on my stack smash?
Texture updates.

Androu1:
@Zephiel: “your” Stack Smash?

hai vile, sorry but, have you fixed vegeta?
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

 
Quote from: Person on June 12, 2011, 01:19:11 AM
hai vile, sorry but, have you fixed vegeta?

i also want to know :D (i am the one with BBB who making moveset for him)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later