Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
June 12, 2011, 04:10:33 PM #4725 Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 04:48:49 PM by Anivernage
Quote from: MarioDK on June 12, 2011, 05:47:52 AM
i also want to know :D (i am the one with BBB who making moveset for him)
*ahem* :>.>: i did the most part of the psa  :srs:

no one said anything about vegeta  yet :S i think a bad news is iminent :X
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I wonder what hack he's making.
He said he was back to hacks. >.>

Quote from: Anivernage on June 12, 2011, 04:10:33 PM
*ahem* :>.>: i did the most part of the psa  :srs:
Yippie for you.

So, if gay is a color, is straight a color too?


[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
This is how I hack
Old Avatars:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=4969&Moderated=All

Quote from: Anivernage on June 12, 2011, 04:10:33 PM
*ahem* :>.>: i did the most part of the psa  :srs:
sry i forgot name you ;D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: 123456/12/2011 on June 12, 2011, 07:36:55 PM
no

of course not, Straight is what you check when you stand on a scale *shot*

>__>

So yea... I'll be done slacking on Wednesday the 22nd so that's when the poll will end. For real this time.

I'm expecting my new parts for my PC to arrive that day if you're wondering why I chose such a random day to start hacking again.

And with that, I bid you all farewell.



hope he gets pack i miss Beyond´s Vertexs :D

Edit: Vegeta is getting over 9000 votes he is already winning

we needing Vegeta
Adult goku without Vegeta is the same thing as:
Mario without Luigi
Sonic without Shadow or Tails
a PC without internet

also i am not in mod in work on the moveset before VILE or beyond is done with Vegeta :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on June 17, 2011, 06:47:33 PM
You know who I voted for... :af:
Spider-man since you also needing for it to your´s moveset :D
(lol two movesets is on work before Vertexs  :af2:)
vegeta+spider-man
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: songeflemy on June 17, 2011, 06:52:30 PM
Dammit, DragonBall Z is in the poll.
^this.
Almost as bad Naruto :/

I want whatever Beyond wants to give us