Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Hey Beyond, I have all of Dante's MvC3 textures in case you want them okay?

Quote from: xZedkiel on June 23, 2011, 08:12:07 AM
Hey Beyond, I have all of Dante's MvC3 textures in case you want them okay?


Thanks for the offer man, but I already have all of his textures as well as his model. But I appreciate.

Also, expect a preview of Ammy sometime tonight... my time.

Quote from: Beyond on June 23, 2011, 06:13:26 PM


Thanks for the offer man, but I already have all of his textures as well as his model. But I appreciate.

Also, expect a preview of Ammy sometime tonight... my time.
No prob bro, I had a feeling you'd already have them lol but it never hurts to ask. ^_^

Awesome :D

Quote from: Beyond on June 23, 2011, 06:13:26 PM


Thanks for the offer man, but I already have all of his textures as well as his model. But I appreciate.

Also, expect a preview of Ammy sometime tonight... my time.

Yay!  It's been a while since your last preview.  I'm already very excited :af:  Also, I can't vote in the poll :<

Quote from: xZedkiel on June 23, 2011, 08:12:07 AMHey Beyond, I have all of Dante's MvC3 textures in case you want them okay?
Quote from: Beyond on June 23, 2011, 06:13:26 PM Thanks for the offer man, but I already have all of his textures as well as his model. But I appreciate. Also, expect a preview of Ammy sometime tonight... my time.
Do either of you have the model I'm looking for? Textures is what I need most.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on June 23, 2011, 06:24:25 PM
Yay!  It's been a while since your last preview.  I'm already very excited :af:  Also, I can't vote in the poll :<

That's what she said.

Also, the yellow guy all day man. He got more swag than you. He's f*cking everyone.

Amaterasu preview tonight? I got the weed on deck. I'm ready.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on June 23, 2011, 09:41:27 PM
That's what she said.

Also, the yellow guy all day man. He got more swag than you. He's f*cking everyone.

Amaterasu preview tonight? I got the weed on deck. I'm ready.

You deserve a brofist:





No Amaterasu preview ;C

I blame the good weed that resides in D.C.

Hey, Beyond, I heard Ivysaur's FitMotion is in the common5.pac/common4.pac
That way you can resize him.