Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: SmashClash on July 12, 2011, 04:55:31 PM
Awesome job, Beyond. I don't know what to say except this almost every time. It's just each of your hacks are incredible.
Also, I figured out who I'm going to replace: Darth Vader. He needs a revamp.
I, luckily, have a free blue slot for Nightmare :af:
Although, I do think Vader is in need of a revamp. Next hack maybe?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on July 12, 2011, 05:03:09 PMI, luckily, have a free blue slot for Nightmare :af: Although, I do think Vader is in need of a revamp. Next hack maybe?
Dante does, too. Next hack maybe?
Ammy won the poll next hack maybe?
Seg, there are too much options for "next hack". :af:

beyond that could make Renamon quickly as Nemesis and nightmare.
please try it

Hmm... Nightmare has sword issues... When I use his texture with Ganon's normal sword it freeezes... But only for the nightmare texture and only if the sword is used (taunt) Its a really awesome vertex and I wish I could use it but it bugs out with some things...
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

Quote from: Alses on July 12, 2011, 08:05:59 PM
Hmm... Nightmare has sword issues... When I use his texture with Ganon's normal sword it freeezes... But only for the nightmare texture and only if the sword is used (taunt) Its a really awesome vertex and I wish I could use it but it bugs out with some things...


That's weird. I hadn't experienced any issues with it myself. I'll look into it and see if I can find what the issue could be.


Epic hack, good sir.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



I'm really having trouble finding something to critique on here with this vertex.  It's excellent on all fronts.  Apart from the mirrored arm texture and the texture stretching on the upper half of the right arm (i.e. the big one), there's almost nothing wrong with it (and obviously neither of these things can be fixed).

High quality texture.  Fantastic detail and just the right amount of saturation so that it both stands out and fits in Brawl and fits the him too.  Amazing work on the model.  Every aspect is done to a very high standard.  Some parts to perfection (the face and the upper body are the main two that come to mind).  And that Soul Edge.  It's so beautiful.  I could spam Ganon's D Taunt all day just to stare at that thing.

Oh and btw, I don't know Nightmare at all.  Never played Soul Calibur.  I'm just rating of what I see, and what is see is phenomenal XD 

cant wait for scizor i hope he wasnt forgot xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Glad everyone is liking Nightmare. :af:

Also new poll is poll.

[censored] man you lose interest on the characters that I look forward to the most.

I either have [censored]ty luck, or you have too much fun at doing this.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 13, 2011, 09:28:23 PM
[censored] man you lose interest on the characters that I look forward to the most.

I either have [censored]ty luck, or you have too much fun at doing this.

Quoted for truth...

But besides that... It doesn't bother me in the slightest if I don't get Scizor or Amaterasu right away. Whatever floats your boat is easily the best choice in that poll right now. Feel free to do that all the time!
;)

cmon people vote for scizor xD scyther already has a psa and needs an evolution xD scizor needs love too i hope he doesnt end like vegeta :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

No point of talking about it anymore. Once the guy loses interest on something, forget it.

I also wanted Scizor, as I wanted Vegeta, Ryu, etc, but they're not gonna happen, at least not any time soon.

I don't blame him for losing interest, that [censored] happens all the time.

So even if he wins all the polls, and mad people say they want it, it's still not gonna happen.

Better to move on and appreciate what he decides to make next.