Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Skull Kid V3 looks good man, much better.

Goodbye Scizor.

Goodbye Plastic Beach stage that was already started by us >;o

Goodbye Vegeta's wrinkles.
Hello Recycle bin.:police:

RIP scizor well i guess i will wait for something i like since i dont care that much for zelda also is stroomtroper gonna be over snake? so he can have weapons xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Rip Mr. over 9000!
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 14, 2011, 06:26:45 AM
Skull Kid V3 looks good man, much better.

Goodbye Scizor.

Goodbye Plastic Beach stage that was already started by us >;o

Goodbye Vegeta's wrinkles.
Hello Recycle bin.:police:

Well Scizor isn't dead yet. He just lost interest in working on him for the moment. He may die though, so... meh. Vegeta was dead the second it started. I even said the normals from wolf would mess it up. I guess I jinxed it, but i couldn't care less about dbz. And Plastic Beach actually got started? I remember suggesting it forever ago, but didn't think anything came of it.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

I hope Scizor doesn't become a RIP, because it looks sweet so far.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Hey Beyond,
Is Vegeta now complete out of the race?
There are so many people who loves Vegeta...
Can you release it in the recycle bin?
Thats would be nice  :)

Those are the textures strait from majora's mask right?
I'm kinda surprised after 11 years they still look nice.
Though I'm kinda hopeing that a version is made like the older one since that was a pretty high quality texture.
All that aside I really can't wait for this as it looks freaking sweet!

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on July 14, 2011, 09:36:19 AM
Well Scizor isn't dead yet. He just lost interest in working on him for the moment. He may die though, so... meh. Vegeta was dead the second it started. I even said the normals from wolf would mess it up. I guess I jinxed it, but i couldn't care less about dbz. And Plastic Beach actually got started? I remember suggesting it forever ago, but didn't think anything came of it.

Blah he's dead son. Yeah there's a lot of people who like DBZ, and there's a lot of people that hate it, that's how it is. About Plastic Beach, all I did was add the water, sky, stars, lighting, and Beyond was gonna vertex an Island to make it look like the CD Art, but he got too busy with many other things, so it never happened.


awesome

Skull Kid

if it was not becoz i making Geno moveset over TL i will use Skull kid (comon Clone engine be fast done so i can use Skull Kid+Geno)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on July 14, 2011, 06:49:49 PM
awesome

Skull Kid

if it was not becoz i making Geno moveset over TL i will use Skull kid (comon Clone engine be fast done so i can use Skull Kid+Geno)

Actually I use the Geno PSA by that guy and it works great with Skull Kid V2 which is what I used. Also works great with Toon Zelda by Star.

Better than them using Toon Link's sword.

>_>
<_<

...released...

Starting Storm Trooper now and before anyone asks, yes he will be on Snake. Also new poll is new for later hack....

Quote from: Beyond on July 14, 2011, 07:02:25 PM>_> <_< ...released... Starting Storm Trooper now and before anyone asks, yes he will be on Snake. Also new poll is new for later hack....
I'll to replace Marcus Phoenix with Storm Trooper then because I think Marcus Phoenix has graphical glitches when I use Snake's Side Smash.

I don't have Marcus Phoenix but all the other Snake hacks I got Guile, Master Chief, Nemesis, Boba Fett, work fine.

I'm not gonna download Storm Trooper probably, my Snake files are more than stacked, but it should turn out nice.

About the poll.. MVC3 style definitely.

Didn't SDo0m want to do a PSA based on his MVC3 moveset? That would fit better.

I say DMC3 style simply for the fact that I think the texture is more detailed, but if it were like MvC3 styled with the texture of DMC3 then I would still be happy.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.