Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
I edited the poll to include some more options that were brought to my attention.

MSN chats for the win.

I vote for DMC3 Model with MVC3 texture and hair.

I voted for DMC3 Dante.  For some reason, I like the DMC3 texture more, and I'm not a big fan of MvC3 Dante's hair, but that's just my opinion. :P

Also, I'm loving that new Skull Kid.  It looks great in the game!

Voted for MvC3 Dante. I like his DMC3 look and all, but it'd be a nice change of pace to get a Dante NOT based on his appearance from there. Never noticed how much MvC3 Dante looks like a mashup from 3 & 4, though.

I voted for "MvC3 model with DMC3-like textures."
That would look super sexy :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Another Awesome Skullkid ;D
I got some bellbend on my case over my really old one:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Anyway, voted DMC3 with MvC textures... would look sweet 8)

Quote from: DrPanda on July 14, 2011, 09:11:46 PM
Another Awesome Skullkid ;D
I got some bellbend on my case over my really old one:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Anyway, voted DMC3 with MvC textures... would look sweet 8)

Slaughter him!

SLAUGHTER HIM LIKE A DOG!
Lol TF2 reference XD
Seriously though I'd like to see this noob do any better

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 14, 2011, 09:22:59 PMSlaughter him! SLAUGHTER HIM LIKE A DOG! Lol TF2 reference XD Seriously though I'd like to see this noob do any better
I found it funny :laugh:
Being as that was made back when I could only texture and before Mk's vertex method came about r)

Ah, 'Noobs', When will they ever learn?


DMC3 just looks better, im no dmc fan, didnt ever play one of the games, but yet i feel the need to vote because the MvC model+texture look kinda "lazy" to me... idk, it looks awkward for some reason...

Quote from: the joker on July 14, 2011, 10:37:39 PM
DMC3 just looks better, im no dmc fan, didnt ever play one of the games, but yet i feel the need to vote because the MvC model+texture look kinda "lazy" to me... idk, it looks awkward for some reason...

That's because that model doesn't have all the cool lighting and shading effects that you actually see with Dante in MvC3.  Look at him in game and you'll notice the difference.

Started the Storm Trooper. Rather simple vertex really. If all goes well it could be released sometime tonight.



Quote from: Beyond on July 14, 2011, 11:31:48 PM
Started the Storm Trooper. Rather simple vertex really. If all goes well it could be released sometime tonight.




Very impressive, It's weird to see parts of Snake all over the place.. Lol

That was fast o.O

Looks pretty good so far. Just a few more edits to the legs and it looks like it'd be pretty much done.


That was super fast.
I was expecting a Fox vertex, but this is better.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]