Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New

Quote from: Beyond on July 21, 2011, 04:45:27 AM
<.<

released...
Like Jason.
vegetaaaaa
You sir get no break. Make the Octoomba so I can release the stage lol /troll

HELL YEA.
Gotta get that sucker.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: songeflemy on July 21, 2011, 04:50:25 AM
I knew it first.

-and nobody cares (unfortunately).

So for knowing about it first. Here is a cupcake.


3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

so  whos next ammy scizor or any other? because dante looks amazing im gonna download him right now xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

So I wake up and find that Beyond has not only released Dante, but has also fixed the SAMMICH!! (Oh and that one other thing but people won't really see that until much later)

T'will be a good day.  A good day indeed :srs:

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 21, 2011, 08:30:26 AM
So I wake up and find that Beyond has not only released Dante, but has also fixed the SAMMICH!! (Oh and that one other thing but people won't really see that until much later)

T'will be a good day.  A good day indeed :srs:
Indeed my friend, indeed.

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 21, 2011, 08:30:26 AM
So I wake up and find that Beyond has not only released Dante, but has also fixed the SAMMICH!! (Oh and that one other thing but people won't really see that until much later)

T'will be a good day.  A good day indeed :srs:
Like Jason. When I saw he fixed that sandwich I was literally blown away. Like Dante? No big deal. Sandwich? :srs:
vegetaaaaa

July 21, 2011, 11:52:48 AM #5439 Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 11:55:04 AM by Gotenks(a.k.a Mariodk)
this is a fanboy day today (too bad) if they see this thread and you have fixed something
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Carnage on July 21, 2011, 08:19:33 AM
so  whos next ammy scizor or any other? because dante looks amazing im gonna download him right now xD


Actually Vegeta is probably next since he's like 70% done, Ammy and Scizor aren't even exported yet. and their fanboys haven't been bothering me as much.

Quote from: Beyond on July 21, 2011, 01:12:21 PM Actually Vegeta is probably next since he's like 70% done, Ammy and Scizor aren't even exported yet. and their fanboys haven't been bothering me as much.
time to the raid of fanboys come :notimp:

should i really just finish the "B" attacks on Vegeta?
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Gotenks(a.k.a Mariodk) on July 21, 2011, 01:16:06 PM
time to the raid of fanboys come :notimp:

should i really just finish the "B" attacks on Vegeta?
^ I lol'd  :laugh:

Hopefully they'll be satisfied when he's done, I think we have enough DBZ characters for Brawl...maybe one more, but from someone else though

The more vegeta is typed the more likely they will find out who you fixed. As for Dante he is awesome!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Then this should help
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


[censored]ting aside, Dante is VERY nice and Vegeta is fix'd. What else do we want right now? :D