Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New

Quote from: Beyond on July 21, 2011, 09:50:47 PMThis might be a little too ambitious on my part considering I know how difficult TLinks hair is to patch, but yea... Melee Young Link on Toon Link...

looks amazing beyond, as always. :P

do you mind if i make a brawl style version of this and skull kid?
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: Beyond on July 21, 2011, 09:50:47 PM
This might be a little too ambitious on my part considering I know how difficult TLinks hair is to patch, but yea... Melee Young Link on Toon Link...



And I thought I was crazy with my request o_o

If you manage this...

Quote from: ShadowSnake on July 21, 2011, 09:54:35 PM
looks amazing beyond, as always. :P

do you mind if i make a brawl style version of this and skull kid?


Nope, I don't mind at all.

 :o Too...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Wow, it doesn't look anything like Toon Link anymore  :o

looks like I'll have an extra Link slot whe this is released ;D


Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 21, 2011, 09:55:48 PMAnd I thought I was crazy with my request o_o If you manage this...

He made a sandvich out of Wolf and a piece of gum out of lucario, there's nothing he can't do.

. . .

Well besides a spider out of Diddy.

Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on July 21, 2011, 10:01:37 PMHe made a sandvich out of Wolf and a piece of gum out of lucario, there's nothing he can't do. . . . Well besides a spider out of Diddy.
You never know...

and lol, sandvich.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

That is too damn sexy.
inb4moveset
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Royal_Blade on July 21, 2011, 10:04:48 PMYou never know... and lol, sandvich.

No.

There will never be a Spider out of Diddy

Off topic?

Anyway, Distraction Young Link is looking great so far man. This might be a good enough reason to get Toon Link back, and say peace to Geno.

Quote from: Beyond on July 21, 2011, 09:50:47 PM
This might be a little too ambitious on my part considering I know how difficult TLinks hair is to patch, but yea... Melee Young Link on Toon Link...


Excuse me a moment.
....
*Comes back with a glass of water*
*Sips it, and looks at YL again*

THAT IS FRIGGIN INCREDIBLE

Dante looks great, and I actually had an extra Ike slot. Great job on him. The hair definitely looks good enough to be satisfied with. Young Link on Toon Link is looking good, and it's definitely impressive considering the fact Toon Link is... Toon Link. I don't know if it looks quite as good as Pik's, but his was made over actual Link (ported to tlink) so of course it would look closer. Still good looking. (Now that I think about it, I'm surprised it was actually done. Pik almost never actually finishes his hacks...).


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

I have to say this surprised me.

But TL's hair, despite being a pain to patch, is not impossible.
It's just extremely tiring.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: sp147 on July 21, 2011, 10:00:50 PM:o Too...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Wow, it doesn't look anything like Toon Link anymore  :o looks like I'll have an extra Link slot whe this is released ;D
^This, im f#cking love you  :af:(no homo  :srs:)

With the bone adder being released someday maybe soon, we can give Ammy knee bones, Sephy moving hair, Ike's right arm 5 in-total finger bones, and MOAR! :srs:
Also, good Young Link