Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New

good he doing this thread next week(i think) or there is already my Request i put in my sign. now
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

The title, hmmm... it leaves me with questions....  :-\
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

you saying Request(s) not Request so does that means you making more then one?
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Gotenks(a.k.a Mariodk) on July 22, 2011, 06:30:38 AMyou saying Request(s) not Request so does that means you making more then one?
I think he is also making SDoom's Tekkenman Blade Request since he won the MvC toureny(dont care if spell wrong)

Looks at Beyond's request thread to see what's next:
Hsien-Ko... What a happy day this is! I was gonna request for either her or Arthur. But I was too late to do it myself!
:happy:

damn i was thinking he was making a char. that got requested 3 times today and one who get a moveset too(thats why i think they requested him)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I'm also happy that a character from Darkstalkers won. At least it was someone I liked, over someone I use from time to time.

Damn, if I would have won, I would have people mad at me, since I requested a character from a show nobody is familiar with.

The title is creepy. That means Young Link and Vegeta get pushed back. :oshi:

Lol seems like I missed a load while sleeping.  Gotta find it funny how people are THAT desperate for a request.  I'd rather sleep personally. 

Also, why were there so many replies?  Surely after songe's reply there is no point in posting?  The "ninja'd" message should come up and common sense would then say "well there's no point in requesting now".

But whatevs I guess.  I've said this many times.  I couldn't give a cow's ass about what is made or even when, since Beyond always makes great stuff.

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 22, 2011, 07:35:56 AMAlso, why were there so many replies?  Surely after songe's reply there is no point in posting?  The "ninja'd" message should come up and common sense would then say "well there's no point in requesting now".
Probably a lot of people like SmashClash:
Quote from: SmashClash on July 22, 2011, 04:21:27 AM
The worst part was I had "Don't warn on new replies while posting" unchecked in my profile>Look and Layout! So I would've lost anyway...I was also and still am on my 3DS.[/nag-rant-complaint] :af2: Good work on Young Link...
xD

Holy crap i leave for a short time and the thread ALWAYS booms  :notimp:

Quote from: Beyond on July 21, 2011, 01:15:38 AM
Are you prepared for what you are about to read?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Awesome!! Great work Beyond!

Quote from: Royal_Blade on July 21, 2011, 01:45:02 AMBeyond, have you ever thought of vertexing a character from Team Fortress 2? Just a suggestion, because they'd be pretty cool.
I [censored]ing second this notion!  :srs:

Quote from: Beyond on July 21, 2011, 09:50:47 PM
This might be a little too ambitious on my part considering I know how difficult TLinks hair is to patch, but yea... Melee Young Link on Toon Link...


Again, you're a beast! But Toon Link is hell to work with all-over so I wish you the best of luck.
*Sees you got him patched*
Jesus H. Christ! Hope he animates well too!

Quote from: Segtendoman on July 22, 2011, 04:53:08 AM
:srs:
Lei-Lei=Hsien-Ko.
INVISIBLE TROLL

Also OMG HSIEN-KO

Quote from: KiDTee-MvC3 on July 22, 2011, 06:35:10 AM
I think he is also making SDoom's Tekkenman Blade Request since he won the MvC toureny(dont care if spell wrong)

Hate to make an arse of myself and correct you, but it's "Tekkaman", not "Tekkenman"

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velly on July 22, 2011, 09:09:04 AM
Hate to make an arse of myself and correct you, but it's "Tekkaman", not "Tekkenman"



:srs:  How I was able to find this, I still do not know

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 22, 2011, 09:12:36 AM


:srs:  How I was able to find this, I still do not know


Oh you random sunuva[censored]. XD

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302