Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: Himari on July 27, 2011, 11:28:53 AM
Why must you ninja my edits! >:O
(Re-quoted since he was at the bottom of the page)

Because...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Actually, I'm revamping that moveset as we speak


nice one with kain, do you think you can make his holy dragoon form from FF4: The After Years?





The Evolution of Travis Touchdown... expect a release sometime tonight.


Quote from: Beyond on July 27, 2011, 10:50:37 PM The Evolution of Travis Touchdown... expect a release sometime tonight.

damn, i cant believe how much better youve gotten at vertexing.

Thank you for taking time out of your life to make these amazing brawl mods. Brawl just wouldnt be as good without these. :)

Well i know what im downloading tonight.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: Beyond on July 27, 2011, 10:50:37 PM

The Evolution of Travis Touchdown... expect a release sometime tonight.


You've improved so much dude.
I'm proud to have your amazing stuff in my game :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


And to think I though your V2 was good enough for me, you improved him even more,

Thanks a bunch for doing these Brawl hacks :happy:

Dante and Travis are so amazing looking, do you plan on revamping vergil and henry to this quality someday?
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


*Looks at Evolution of Travis*

V1 - Ok, but this was back when vertexing was very very awkward

V2 - Beyond gets much better.  It actually looks a lot more like Travis

V3 - Beyond travels to the future, obtains the DAE to MDL0 coverter, and imports Travis from No More Heroes.  Then he plays the KC-MM community for fools as he makes fake progress images showing how he apparently vertexed the model.  But I can see through the lies.  Because I have the eyes of the TEKKEN MAN!

*Hugs Beyond the brofists him*

Ya dun goofed good son, ya dun good.

:vyse:



Quote from: ShadowSnake on July 27, 2011, 10:57:35 PM
damn, i cant believe how much better youve gotten at vertexing.

Thank you for taking time out of your life to make these amazing brawl mods. Brawl just wouldnt be as good without these. :)

Well i know what im downloading tonight.
Quote from: sp147 on July 27, 2011, 11:11:39 PM
And to think I though your V2 was good enough for me, you improved him even more,

Thanks a bunch for doing these Brawl hacks :happy:


:) Well,  you're both welcome.

Quote from: ShadowSnake on July 27, 2011, 11:17:54 PM
Dante and Travis are so amazing looking, do you plan on revamping vergil and henry to this quality someday?


Of course. What are Travis and Dante without their twisted twin brothers?  :af:

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 27, 2011, 11:39:33 PM
*Looks at Evolution of Travis*

V1 - Ok, but this was back when vertexing was very very awkward

V2 - Beyond gets much better.  It actually looks a lot more like Travis

V3 - Beyond travels to the future, obtains the DAE to MDL0 coverter, and imports Travis from No More Heroes.  Then he plays the KC-MM community for fools as he makes fake progress images showing how he apparently vertexed the model.  But I can see through the lies.  Because I have the eyes of the TEKKEN MAN!

*Hugs Beyond the brofists him*

Ya dun goofed good son, ya dun good.

:vyse:




Quote from: the joker on July 27, 2011, 11:58:34 PM
just noticed, shouldnt his hair be a bit longer?


No.

. . .

The Evolution of Travis is awesome, looks like V3 might be the last version...
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Hey Beyond which version of Henry would you make?

Like him with his trench coat, or how he looked in No more heroes 2?

Quote from: Ninka on July 28, 2011, 12:02:02 AM
Hey Beyond which version of Henry would you make?

Like him with his trench coat, or how he looked in No more heroes 2?


It'd probably be his look from No More Heroes 2, since I just like it better and I have enough Marth hacks with coats.