Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Hey Beyond, how do you do godlike vertexes. Is it because sDo0m posts this so much, you vertex hack very well?:


tekken man by Rayy, on Flickr
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Quote from: LCCoolJ95 on July 28, 2011, 12:22:11 AM
Hey Beyond, how do you do godlike vertexes.

It's because he has Swag to the Maximum.

And mangoes.

Quote from: LCCoolJ95 on July 28, 2011, 12:22:11 AM
Hey Beyond, how do you do godlike vertexes. Is it because sDo0m posts this so much, you vertex hack very well?:

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/97/248048425_c7362f8d40.jpg



Yes. My godlike vertexes are powered by Tekken Man.

And swag.... and mangoes.... and stars..... and worship....

Beyond you never spread love anymore

It's not even a choice in the poll D:

Also, Travis. Travis. You have so much patience to match up textures perfectly between seams D:

I'm so excited for this! X3 ...Too bad my dreams of seeing Travis Touchdown & Izumi Konata going into the fray won't ever happen until I find my Brawl disc ;c Looked EVERYWHERE in the house for three days now... ;c

Blegh...I'll DL it later once you release it

Thanks!

  -  Del


July 28, 2011, 04:45:17 AM #5736 Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 04:50:54 AM by Sonic the Hedgehog
Quote from: Beyond on July 28, 2011, 04:44:32 AM
<.<

....released...
>_>
*downloaded*
This is, by far, your GREATEST IKE HACK EVER.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: Beyond on July 28, 2011, 04:44:32 AM
<.<

....released...

<_<

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


But seriously, it looks great. Didn't even know that was Ike. o_o

Keep up the good work.

Where did you get those textures?
>_>
From Heroes Paradise?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


NYAAAAN!!<3 ;3

AWESOME!!! I'm fangasming! ...Now if only I can actually find my brawl disc..and then...justice....XD

Dude, just...just thank you...this is some beautiful stuff here.. c;  BeyondYou WORSHIP MAN! WORSHIP! c;

In all seriousness though, thank you. I'm honestly quite impressed with the detail, and I can be fully sure--this will stay in my SD card for all time & eternity...unless you update it or something. :'

     Moe~,
        - Delsus

*Downloads Travis & plays Brawl*

:o Awesome job again dude :af:

Travis Touchdown v3 is a dream come true, looks close to the actual model. Time to test this sexy beast in-game.

So whats on your mind to make next Beyond?
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


oh god... seeing this Travis this acurrate just took my sleppness away... i am going to try it right away... this is Beyond epicness....