Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
i will never be awake for the request becuase  that hour is like at 5a.m where i live lol but im just waiting for scizor although i know he is on hold
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 29, 2011, 12:14:09 AM
So by the looks of it, an MVC3 character shall get well requested tonight!


lol

Watch some random noob come in before everyone and request some fruity anime [censored]. xD

Quote from: Béyond on July 29, 2011, 12:24:50 AM
lol

Watch some random noob come in before everyone and request some fruity anime [censored]. xD

Haha. Don't dare me to request some fruity anime [censored].

Quote from: Béyond on July 29, 2011, 12:24:50 AM
lol

Watch some random noob come in before everyone and request some fruity anime [censored]. xD
No!  Don't jinx it!
:oshi:

Seriously though, we've got enough anime.  Let's let some American comic characters have some fun.

Quote from: Béyond on July 29, 2011, 12:24:50 AMlol Watch some random noob come in before everyone and request some fruity anime [censored]. xD

Ooo! Ooo!

I've got the perfect one!!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lY_KORpQPdI
Well... technically she's not an anime character, but meh.

July 29, 2011, 12:32:59 AM #5810 Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 12:35:50 AM by BeHappy
Quote from: sexyflemy on July 28, 2011, 10:59:28 PM
Magento, with his non-existent Curly Mustache.

Jesus.

Well, if the rules allow it, I'm going to help Italian out and ask for Phoenix over Zelda.

Hope you win then. Phoenix would be awesome, and the first PSA I was going to try to do was her. But it wouldn't be possible without a vertex.

Wait! Phoenix or Phownix Wright?

Quote from: Béyond on July 29, 2011, 12:24:50 AMlol Watch some random noob come in before everyone and request some fruity anime [censored]. xD

Why did you have to spoil it! I was sooooo gunna request some fruity anime [censored] :[
Or pheonix wright.. he works too :P

So yeah MvC3 has a good chance

Quote from: Carnage on July 29, 2011, 12:21:04 AM
i will never be awake for the request becuase  that hour is like at 5a.m where i live lol but im just waiting for scizor although i know he is on hold

I wish I was on your place then. I'm always sleepy, but I usually wake up 4:00 am and can't sleep anymore.

it starts at 11:00 where I live TASKMASTER ALL THE WAY BABE!!!!


July 29, 2011, 01:00:48 AM #5815 Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 01:02:52 AM by sexyflemy
Quote from: Victory Badguy on July 28, 2011, 11:15:42 PM
Well, I'm leaning towards it, but honestly, with all of these requests, I don't think I stand a chance.  Maybe if you could help me, I could
:srs:

LOL, I'm sorry. Italian asked first.

Quote from: BeHappy on July 29, 2011, 12:32:59 AM
Hope you win then. Phoenix would be awesome, and the first PSA I was going to try to do was her. But it wouldn't be possible without a vertex.

Wait! Phoenix or Phownix Wright?

Yes. I want Zelda as a male Lawyer.

It would be a perfect fit, they have the same moves and everything.

Quote from: BeHappy on July 29, 2011, 12:32:59 AM
Wait! Phoenix or Phownix Wright?
This one.
[spoiler]
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: KiDTee-MvC3 on July 29, 2011, 12:42:02 AMit starts at 11:00 where I live
Hmm... the same with me... >.>
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: sexyflemy on July 29, 2011, 01:00:48 AM
LOL, I'm sorry. Italian asked first.
It's not your "not helping" that I'm :srs: about.

It's Phoenix.  I'm tired of seeing her in every stinking match of MvC3.  Everyone that plays her just runs away, superjumps and spams homing fireballs.  Then, when I kill her, she "can't control it" and the other player turns on XF3 and spams cr.L until I die.  It's infuriating to say the least.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on July 29, 2011, 01:04:11 AM
It's not your "not helping" that I'm :srs: about.

It's Phoenix.  I'm tired of seeing her in every stinking match of MvC3.  Everyone that plays her just runs away, superjumps and spams homing fireballs.  Then, when I kill her, she "can't control it" and the other player turns on XF3 and spams cr.L until I die.  It's infuriating to say the least.

Okay, that's something to be :srs: about.

I understand.

Whenever that happens, I shout, "WHY?! WHY CAN'T YOU CONTROL IT?!"