Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: Béyond on July 29, 2011, 12:24:50 AMlol Watch some random noob come in before everyone and request some fruity anime [censored]. xD
I think this came true.

Quote from: sexyflemy on July 29, 2011, 04:04:38 AM
You [censored].

You jinxed it. XD
Yeah, he did big time.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

I lost big time D:
Too bad it won't be a real game character D:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


July 29, 2011, 04:07:32 AM #5837 Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 04:09:30 AM by Victory Badguy
Quote from: Sonic the Hedgehog on July 29, 2011, 04:05:52 AM
I lost big time D:
Too bad it won't be a real game character D:

Actually, it is a game character.  Yuri is from one of the "Tales of" games.  I can't remember which one though...

Anyway, my two observations:

1) lol at all of the new users who clearly only joined to request in the thread

2) What was with all of the Silver requests?  Seriously, he's a terrible character.

Edit:  Found it.  He's from Tales of Vesperia.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on July 29, 2011, 04:07:32 AM
Actually, it is a game character.  Yuri is from one of the "Tales of" games.  I can't remember which one though...

Anyway, my two observations:

1) lol at all of the new users who clearly only joined to request in the thread

2) What was with all of the Silver requests?  Seriously, he's a terrible character.

1. True. :srs:
2. And 2 FREAKIN' GOTENKS REQUESTS.
WE HAVE A DAMN GOTENKS THANK YOU.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Sonic the Hedgehog on July 29, 2011, 04:05:52 AMI lost big time D: Too bad it won't be a real game character D:

That's where you are wrong segtendo yuri is from tails of which is a series of action rpgs this one is from vesperia to be exact.

ninja'd by victory >.<

Quote from: Victory Badguy on July 29, 2011, 04:07:32 AM
1) lol at all of the new users who clearly only joined to request in the thread

Guilty as charged. :af:

Although you have to admit, it was a great promotional technique to get people to join.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go sit in a corner for a while after coming in fourth place.... D:

Quote from: Victory Badguy on July 29, 2011, 04:07:32 AM
Actually, it is a game character.&nbsp; Yuri is from one of the &quot;Tales of&quot; games.&nbsp; I can&#039;t remember which one though...

Anyway, my two observations:

1) lol at all of the new users who clearly only joined to request in the thread

2) What was with all of the Silver requests?&nbsp; Seriously, he&#039;s a terrible character.
I join'd their forums, but i didn't request in the thread because i know i would ninja's like everyone else.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Sonic the Hedgehog on July 29, 2011, 04:08:16 AM
1. True. :srs:
2. And 2 FREAKIN' GOTENKS REQUESTS.
WE HAVE A DAMN GOTENKS THANK YOU.

whats wrong with requesting gotenks?
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Tales of love was needed... I had no choice...

Though repede would have also been awesome!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on July 29, 2011, 04:09:27 AM
Although you have to admit, it was a great promotional technique to get people to join.

Yeah, well, I bet a ton of those guys won't post ever again (or at least not until the next request thread).

Quote from: Person on July 29, 2011, 04:10:21 AM
whats wrong with requesting gotenks?
:srs:
What's wrong with KTH's?
Quote from: Ninka on July 29, 2011, 04:08:42 AM
That's where you are wrong segtendo yuri is from tails of which is a series of action rpgs this one is from vesperia to be exact.

ninja'd by victory >.<
I wouldn't have known since I've never heard of the games.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Victory Badguy on July 29, 2011, 04:11:20 AMYeah, well, I bet a ton of those guys won't post ever again (or at least not until the next request thread).
Quite true sadly...
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

If I wasn't so busy a few minutes ago I would have gotten Magneto in there for SURE... GAH.

Quote from: Sonic the Hedgehog on July 29, 2011, 04:13:10 AM
:srs:
What's wrong with KTH's?I wouldn't have known since I've never heard of the games.

has a big head
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Yeah i'm glad users didn't whine about losing, but gotenks we have him already and SmashClash was gonna work on him when he comes back, plus we have enough DBZ characters...
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿