Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: Person on July 29, 2011, 04:14:57 AM
has a big head
At least he has a hack of him. :srs:  DBZ has enough love.  Let's let some other series shine.

Anyway, I'm actually glad Yuri won (to an extent).  There's plenty of Symphonia love here, but not enough love for the other ones.

Quote from: Person on July 29, 2011, 04:14:57 AM
has a big head
:srs:
What Vic said. DBZ gets enough love. KTH's Gotenks is fine.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Victory Badguy on July 29, 2011, 04:16:53 AMThere's plenty of Symphonia love here, but not enough love for the other ones.
Truth has spoken!

But yeah, Symphonia has much more love than the others.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Sonic the Hedgehog on July 29, 2011, 04:17:44 AM
:srs:
What Vic said. DBZ gets enough love. KTH's Gotenks is fine.

I have to disagree. KTH's is not a proper Gotenks.

1. Too short
2. Has a disproportionate head.
3. Hair is not big enough.
4. Too short
5. Too short
6. Did I mention too short?
7. Arms are not muscular enough.

As for Tales of series. I wanted to see Cless Alvein or Kirche.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: DMG. Velia on July 29, 2011, 04:21:46 AM
I have to disagree. KTH's is not a proper Gotenks.

1. Too short
2. Has a disproportionate head.
3. Hair is not big enough.
4. Too short
5. Too short
6. Did I mention too short?
7. Arms are not muscular enough.


this
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: DMG. Velia on July 29, 2011, 04:21:46 AM
I have to disagree. KTH's is not a proper Gotenks.

1. Too short
2. Has a disproportionate head.
3. Hair is not big enough.
4. Too short
5. Too short
6. Did I mention too short?
7. Arms are not muscular enough.
Dude, if you wanna critique KTH's work, go to his thread.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


who's Kirche?

And Cless alvein would be nice. I could just recolor an old roy model to make it like Cless.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

July 29, 2011, 04:25:56 AM #5857 Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 04:28:01 AM by DMG. Velia
Quote from: Sonic the Hedgehog on July 29, 2011, 04:24:19 AM
Dude, if you wanna critique KTH's work, go to his thread.

This is where the immediate conversation is, your suggestion is invalid.

Quote from: Raikiri_Blade on July 29, 2011, 04:24:42 AM
who's Kirche?

And Cless alvein would be nice. I could just recolor an old roy model to make it like Cless.

Kirche is a half-elf mage from the same game as Cless.

I keep forgetting her last name, so I just call her Kirche.

Also. I would rather a proper vertex of Cless be done, not a simple recolor.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: DMG. Velia on July 29, 2011, 04:21:46 AM
1. Too short
2. Has a disproportionate head.
3. Hair is not big enough.
4. Too short
5. Too short
6. Did I mention too short?
7. Arms are not muscular enough.

Still better than nothing.  Not to sound selfish, but Magneto has NO vertex hacks of him, only one really outdated texture.

And again, DBZ as a whole has enough love.  Every other week the BV gets another version of Goku or two, Beyond is gonna release Vegeta eventually and, to top it all off, DBZ characters have good movesets to go with them (which is more than just about every other series gets).

Again, let's let some other series get some attention.  There's no point in adding every DBZ character to Brawl when their are plenty of other great series out their that have nothing (or just a bare minimum).

Quote from: Victory Badguy on July 29, 2011, 04:28:03 AM
Still better than nothing.  Not to sound selfish, but Magneto has NO vertex hacks of him, only one really outdated texture.

And again, DBZ as a whole has enough love.  Every other week the BV gets another version of Goku or two, Beyond is gonna release Vegeta eventually and, to top it all off, DBZ characters have good movesets to go with them (which is more than just about every other series gets).

Again, let's let some other series get some attention.  There's no point in adding every DBZ character to Brawl when their are plenty of other great series out their that have nothing (or just a bare minimum).

I know. I was just stating facts.

In pure honesty, I would want other characters besides Silver and Gotenks too...

Like E-102 Gamma.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: DMG. Velia on July 29, 2011, 04:41:15 AM
I know. I was just stating facts.

In pure honesty, I would want other characters besides Silver and Gotenks too...

Like E-102 Gamma.

Yeah, I understand.  And cool choice of character (finally, a Sonic character that's not ______ the [insert animal here]!)

But, nothing we can do but wait till next week, I guess.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on July 29, 2011, 04:45:14 AM
Yeah, I understand.  And cool choice of character (finally, a Sonic character that's not ______ the [insert animal here]!)

But, nothing we can do but wait till next week, I guess.

Best damn robot in the series. Period. Nobody in Sonic had their character develop as fast as his did, and the character development. Just wish he were in more games.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: DMG. Velia on July 29, 2011, 05:03:42 AM
Best damn robot in the series. Period. Nobody in Sonic had their character develop as fast as his did, and the character development. Just wish he were in more games.
This, this, a thousand times THIS! If he weren't killed off in SADX, I'm sure he would have been! I think he's TONS better than Omega!
Current Persona: Roxie (Pokemon Black and White 2)
Find me on Phantasy Star Online 2! Maxi/2DaMax - Ship 02

Man, that v3 is superb!  v3 is the final v anyone should ever see. It's  spot on, so breathtakingly stunning.  You my friend have made it. You've polished and perfected your brawl model / texture hacking.  I remember my first encounter with you was because of a [censored]ty travis i made =3  And in comparison to your v3 is light years behindyou  in terms of skill. I cannot beleive you've grown so much in that time.

Anywyas great job man, If you were to stop hacking right now It would be fine! you've done it! you won! you unlocked everything!  

Why were people requesting Silver?  Are people THAT thick?  Starwaffle made a near perfect Silver a while back.  Damn Sonic fanboys.  

As far as Gotenks goes, yeah it could be better but of course it's better than nothing.  Since MarioDK made a start on a PSA already for him over Lucas, it still needs to be over him.  But as said before, SmashClash is also making a new one and I got high hopes for him.

And Gamma was a boss.  Best theme in the game :srs:  However, if he were in more games, his portrayal wouldn't have been nearly as awesome.  He wouldn't have a purpose, and as a result he'd be dumb.  You wanna know why this is?  Because Shadow had exactly the same problem.  If they had just killed him off in SA2, he'd be way more interesting and appreciated.