Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: br3compactor on July 29, 2011, 07:09:02 PM
After seeing that preview, I'm really sad that I didn't manage to get the first post on the request thread.

*sigh*

Why... why is Pit such a pain to vertex?...

Technically, I won my vertex request ^-^

Quote from: Aafyre on July 29, 2011, 06:05:28 PM
I just... really really like Judith. If you know what I mean.
Giggity.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]




Hey man, what's CrappySpidey on your Recycle Bin folder?

Oh yeah, and you may want to remove the Travis Touchdown preview thing.

And smexy banner is smexy.

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 30, 2011, 07:04:36 PMOh yeah, and you may want to remove the Travis Touchdown preview thing. And smexy banner is smexy.
ohh yeah i just saw it cool banner (wish i got a good  one for my thread :D)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

thanks for the guide, this will surely come in handy.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 30, 2011, 07:00:10 PM
Hey man, what's CrappySpidey on your Recycle Bin folder?

It's Spiderman like he was in MvC3.

It has his body made to look like the MvC3 model, and he was given a normal sized head.

And then people [censored]ed about the head being to small, so he gave up on the vertex. It's a shame.


Quote from: Aafyre on July 30, 2011, 07:45:12 PMMaybe with this I can finally release Lickitung.

lickitung's problems were normals? i would of thought it would of been animations.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: sexyflemy on July 30, 2011, 07:42:26 PM
It's Spiderman like he was in MvC3.

It has his body made to look like the MvC3 model, and he was given a normal sized head.

And then people [censored]ed about the head being to small, so he gave up on the vertex. It's a shame.

Maybe it's cuz the head, in actuality, is too small :srs:  And no, that isn't the reason why he stopped.  Because that would be a stupid reason to stop.  An brat would stop making something because people were offering constructive criticism over it.  And Beyond isn't a brat.  There's definitely another reason.

He does have some animation issues, specifically with his tail. Normals were by far the worst though, imo.

Renamon beyond it to try to Zero Suit Samus do you best

Quote from: Krystal843 on July 31, 2011, 05:25:50 PM
Renamon beyond it to try to Zero Suit Samus do you best

lolwut? plz try not to use google translator EVER again...