Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: Krystal843 on August 01, 2011, 01:47:51 PM¿puedo hablar en Español? el ordenador o lo puede traducir ¿no?
wtf? speak english
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

if he uses a translator its going to be FAIL, por eso habla español ;D

...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

I think that was supposed to be "Beyond, maybe you should try Renamon on Zero Suit Samus, you're the best."

Quote from: xZedkiel on August 01, 2011, 02:17:20 PM
I think that was supposed to be "Beyond, maybe you should try Renamon on Zero Suit Samus, you're the best."

Probably, but over ZSS!? WT... is he thinking?

Title makes me a happy ass panda man. Tekkaman Blade is gonna be too sexy for words man, too swag you know.

Now Amaterasu, I'm too hyped about. Still haven't played Okami, but she runs [censored] in MVC3, so I fell in love.

I truly hope she doesn't have any animation problems.

Yet, I see no new previews or anything.. that means...........

*checks LST thread*

Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 01, 2011, 06:09:06 PM
Title makes me a happy ass panda man. Tekkaman Blade is gonna be too sexy for words man, too swag you know.

Now Amaterasu, I'm too hyped about. Still haven't played Okami, but she runs [censored] in MVC3, so I fell in love.

I truly hope she doesn't have any animation problems.

Yet, I see no new previews or anything.. that means...........

*checks LST thread*
You should play Okami, trust me, it's very underrated... Even though Cal is over enthusiastic about it.

But it's colorful, has a great story and characters... It's worth looking into.


Now then... Back to the topic at hand, Tekkaman Blade looks great, the fact you took Pit... A rather little dude, and turned him into a badass in a suit of high tech armor... Is amazing in itself, plus the textuing looks very nice too.

As for Ammy, I'm also looking forward to her quite a bit. :)

Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 01, 2011, 06:09:06 PM
Title makes me a happy ass panda man. Tekkaman Blade is gonna be too sexy for words man, too swag you know.

Now Amaterasu, I'm too hyped about. Still haven't played Okami, but she runs [censored] in MVC3, so I fell in love.

I truly hope she doesn't have any animation problems.

Yet, I see no new previews or anything.. that means...........

*checks LST thread*

Freaken play Okami!

It's like Legend of Zelda, but with a lot of fun twists and such, plus the music, story, art, ect. are great too~!

could i requst  a vertex hack i would like to request yugi from yugi-oh

Quote from: supermow38 on August 01, 2011, 08:11:00 PM
could i requst  a vertex hack i would like to request yugi from yugi-oh

you can requests but only Here.
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?



Isn't that like the third time he has requested a vertex from beyond? >.>

Quote from: MarioDK on August 01, 2011, 01:48:30 PM
wtf? speak english
A lot of people here posts in spanish.<_<
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

Quote from: Beyond v3 on August 01, 2011, 08:16:45 PM
:srs:



can i requests shadow teh hedgehog? he iz my favoritest sonic charactir an he needs 2 be perfected i make good psa for him i will be very happy if u make him plz im his biggest fan :af:

cool, now im working on batsu, so we have a tats char (tkkmn blade) vs capcom (batsu)