Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Get Out Frog for Brawl :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on August 04, 2011, 03:59:40 AM
Yes, Get Out Toad should be in Brawl. :P
Man though... I still want Ryu honestly... MK would animate him, and maybe make a BA PSA with some help. <_>;
Anyway, Get Out Toad... FOR TOP DOWNLOAD OVER TOON LINK! (Or whoever you see fit for his epicness.)
Quote from: Royal_Blade on August 04, 2011, 04:14:46 AM
over Pikachu?
Honestly I think the Get Out Toad should be over toon link becuz Slippy is over Toon Link
I have the most swagger in my class
and i'm the most gangsta in my class

Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 04, 2011, 09:45:47 PM
Rapeface in this case actually equals motivation.

[censored] it. I said it.

On another note, the Get Out Frog's tongue makes me laugh out loud.

Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on August 04, 2011, 09:48:22 PM
Get out of here... The frog is WINNING?!?

That's awesome!

For the first time, the mango option isn't winning and I'm not surprised.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


I quote from the great Mr Italiano:

*Enters thread*

*Sees silly drama over poll*

*Leaves*

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on August 05, 2011, 08:51:01 PM
I quote from the great Mr Italiano:

*Enters thread*

*Sees silly drama over poll*

*Leaves*

I lol'd.

I didn't lol at the title, it made me happy. Then made me disappointed cause I thought I was gonna see previews of Tekkaman Blade, Lei Lei, Young Link, Scizor, fruity anime [censored], or the infamous one, Vegeta.

Oh yeah, and since Beyond never posted it here (he only put it on the LST site), here's the newer preview of Tekkaman Blade:

[spoiler]

You know, just to help divert away from all this Vegeta discussion and actually talk about the thing that Beyond is currently working on -_-



You say this thread is full of various things, but all I see is Vegeta.

And one very sexy Pit.



If Beyond is making Pit that much taller then making my Gotenks should be good to animate even though in actuallity Gotenks is taller than Lucas.

August 06, 2011, 12:28:12 AM #6028 Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 12:33:15 AM by BeHappy
Quote from: Velen on August 04, 2011, 03:57:59 AM
You're an idiot. Right there. Since you know nothing about the actual motivations behind Vegeta's character, you're an idiot.

I don't care if you don't even care for him, but the way you described shows your lack of knowledge and overall stupidity.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


So to sum up what I just said in Vegeta's own words.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHC_wkiPKHY
(Skip to 0:04 for it, then stop)


Flaming is not allowed.
Replying to a character attack with a personnal attack only shows a lack of hindsight.

You know, now using that type of talking is prohibited and I have enough reasons to report you.

Edit: Too bad I wasn't the one to report you.

Quote from: BeHappy on August 06, 2011, 12:28:12 AM
You know, now using that type of talking is prohibited and I have enough reasons to report you.
If you'd see, he was already reported and warned for that post. XD