Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Beyond, i dont know if you read every message here, i dont know if you have any interest, but could you vertex Amy Rose over sonic? its for my amy project, cuz i dont want to use an import. Darkshadedx vertexed classic amy, but i need modern amy. if you dont thats fine, i will use what i have, but if you can that would be great.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

@title:
It's all fine man, you have a life, and things happen. There's no need to worry about us being worried. There are plenty of other things that can occupy our time while we wait for your hacks.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Neku Sakuraba (aka SonicBrawler) on August 08, 2011, 12:49:19 AM
Beyond, i dont know if you read every message here, i dont know if you have any interest, but could you vertex Amy Rose over sonic? its for my amy project, cuz i dont want to use an import. Darkshadedx vertexed classic amy, but i need modern amy. if you dont thats fine, i will use what i have, but if you can that would be great.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

This topic has garnered 404 pages, it is full of error, Beyond is not found. Busy with Life.

Here's hoping we can still access the thread at 500 *shot*

Quote from: Gigan X3 on August 08, 2011, 06:02:33 AM
This topic has garnered 404 pages, it is full of error, Beyond is not found. Busy with Life.

With that logic... Beyond will be posting in his thread again by page 405... I hope, lol!

Quote from: Neku Sakuraba (aka SonicBrawler) on August 08, 2011, 12:49:19 AMBeyond, i dont know if you read every message here, i dont know if you have any interest, but could you vertex Amy Rose over sonic? its for my amy project, cuz i dont want to use an import. Darkshadedx vertexed classic amy, but i need modern amy. if you dont thats fine, i will use what i have, but if you can that would be great.
i wish i can help but my PC says:
no 3ds max 8 for you make your´s Freaking awesome moveset instead :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Just shuddap about considering Suicide and release vagita already! :af2:
[/jokes]

Seriously, suicide....you know that's a one way ticket to hell right >_>
Personally I'd rather be annoyed by constant pms like "WTF ARENT YOU MAKING COOL [censored] ANYMORE :oshi:" or something.
Dats one reason why I've been neglecting working on my dark super sonic psa lately... I don't know if I want to get stupid pms like "why didn't you change the side/down B? :oshi:" or something...

Damn you go off topic in every thread I see you post in.

I know there is off topic in this thread sometimes, but you take it to another levell.

I have a feeling that Beyond is gonna come out of the blue, and release a hack that we have yet to see. Probably not even one of the requests. That's how sneaky he is.
Then again he could be busy with weed, playing MVC3.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 08, 2011, 07:31:34 PM
I have a feeling that Beyond is gonna come out of the blue, and release a hack that we have yet to see. Probably not even one of the requests. That's how sneaky he is.
Then again he could be busy with weed, playing MVC3.
Or release a whole bunch of vertexes altogether!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on August 08, 2011, 07:34:09 PMOr release a whole bunch of vertexes altogether!
if that is true:
use spoiler for ppl who dont want to see DBZ fanboy-ish post:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I'd have to go with Ryu on this one. I'd like to see a Goku revamp, but not over Lucario. That's for Kid Buu.

You're forgetting the key option Beyond...

Option TEKKEN MAN!!

ADD IT NAO!!

"Second's the best"
Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 08, 2011, 08:41:31 PM
I'd have to go with Ryu on this one. I'd like to see a Goku revamp, but not over Lucario. That's for Kid Buu.
Is he supposedly revamping someone else?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

August 08, 2011, 08:57:45 PM #6059 Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 02:11:23 AM by ItalianStallion
Quote from: St1cKDo0m on August 08, 2011, 08:44:08 PM
You're forgetting the key option Beyond...

Option TEKKEN MAN!!

ADD IT NAO!!

We are Tekken Man!

Yes, man, not men.

Quote from: Royal_Blade on August 08, 2011, 08:45:32 PM
Is he supposedly revamping someone else?

Who knows. Beyond is a sneaky one man.

Where's the recycle bin? I was just about to download Ryu lol