Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: Segtendo on August 12, 2011, 12:46:34 AMBeyond, are you still doing your vertex request thread on LST? Or are you too busy?
Let him work on the two that was requested first.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

lol a [censored]ing spam castle is winning.
I sense a brawl stage in the future >_>
Of a spam castle
with SPAM
and pits spammy A button attack...cause it's spammy....

Quote from: Sorceress on August 12, 2011, 12:48:35 AM
Let him work on the two that was requested first.
I was only curious :srs:
But yea, he should do the requests before opening the thread again.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


A [censored]ing spam castle >.>
congrats beyond, your place of worship, Mangoes, Spreading the love, Get out frog, Tekkenman, weed, and vertexes is now a castle...
of spam, sweet sweet spam >.<

In other news I really hope Tekkaman Blade ends up working for you as It'd be a shame if all that work went to waste.

Heh, I just noticed this...
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21425&Moderated=All
So remember, kids, if you can't patiently wait for a well done hack, port a ho-hum vertex over the character it's supposed to be on with every glitch imaginable with a character port!
Now you know.
And knowing... is half the battle.

QuoteHey there brawl hackers, big or small. This is the LC with a brand new brawl hack. Honestly, I couldn't wait for Beyond to release his Vegeta over Wolf. So, I decided to port Mastaklo's Vegeta that's suppose to be over Captain Falcon, over Wolf! These are the glitches:

Running in place, freezes when you shield or grab, holds gun wrong, wierd gfx, and holds Wolf's gun in mouth.

If someone could fix those glitches, then you'll be a collaborator. If there are any other glitches, pm me and I'll put it on the list. Enjoy!

Dude...even IM not that lazy O_o
Seriously...
He's not even bothering to TRY and fix the glitches...

If you're going to do a half-assed import, at LEAST try and fix the trans N and Grab/shield glitches yourself >_>

Quote from: Segtendo on August 12, 2011, 12:46:34 AM
Beyond, are you still doing your vertex request thread on LST?
LOL I thought he put "Beyond, are you still doing your vertex request on LSD?" XD

This is Spamalot, Lord Beyond's Irrelevant Castle. o.o *votes castle*


Let me be the first to say...

[spoiler]
GRATZ ON 100K DOWNLOADS YOU ULTIMATE GOD OF SWAG YOU!! :vyse: :vyse: :vyse: :vyse: :vyse: :vyse: :vyse: :vyse: :vyse: :vyse: :vyse: :vyse: :vyse: :vyse: :vyse: :vyse: :vyse: :vyse: :vyse: :vyse: :vyse: :vyse: :vyse:

August 12, 2011, 04:12:05 PM #6114 Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 04:13:03 PM by Ninka
Beyond's Bakery
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The specialty? Mango bread  :srs:

Quote from: St1cKDo0m on August 12, 2011, 04:08:51 PM
Let me be the first to say...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The specialty? Mango bread  :srs:

These, yo :vyse:
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


August 12, 2011, 04:30:07 PM #6116 Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 04:33:48 PM by _Data_Drain_
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 12, 2011, 12:48:45 AM
Lol, a [censored]ing spam castle is winning. Predictably I might add.

I sense a brawl stage in the future of a Spam Castle. >_>

...With SPAM!

And Meta Knights spamming Mach Tornado... Because it's spammy...

Fixed. :P

Anyway, whatever you're working on, or building up to BY, I look forward to it.

I'm looking at the title...

Did Beyond get a job as a baker?

If so, you should make him as your reward for getting a job! But also the money. You can't forget about that! XD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

dude

It exists.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: ☺ on August 12, 2011, 09:06:36 PM
dude

It exists.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Holy [censored]. O_o