Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Get Out Frog

Then finish Vegeta. *shot*
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

The choice is obvious.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Of course, everyone votes Get Out Frog >.<
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



AND THE WINNER ISSSS!!!!!!!!....[spoiler]


Quote from: Segtendo on August 13, 2011, 06:05:38 PM
Of course, everyone votes Get Out Frog >.<

Yeah, I'm disappointed.

Well, if G.O.F. gets made, then someone has to make a PSA for him, or rather, change one of his taunts into a taunt like SDoom's Spider-Man has, except with "Get Out" for the speech-bubble.
If he doesn't have this, then he's not Get Out Frog. :srs:

Quote from: Victory Badguy on August 13, 2011, 06:20:08 PM
Yeah, I'm disappointed.

Well, if G.O.F. gets made, then someone has to make a PSA for him, or rather, change one of his taunts into a taunt like SDoom's Spider-Man has, except with "Get Out" for the speech-bubble.
If he doesn't have this, then he's not Get Out Frog. :srs:

*Dives in from the sky*

You called?

Quote from: St1cKDo0m on August 13, 2011, 06:42:08 PM
*Dives in from the sky*

You called?

Ah, perfect timing.  I assume you noticed that G.O.F. is winning this poll and will probably be made by Beyond, correct?
You know what you have to do. :srs:

Quote from: Victory Badguy on August 13, 2011, 06:45:56 PM
Ah, perfect timing.  I assume you noticed that G.O.F. is winning this poll and will probably be made by Beyond, correct?
You know what you have to do. :srs:

Indeed :srs:

*Prepares rocket boosters*...

Actually, I have to go eat....

*Rocket boosters defused*
*PSA Swag Meister set to standby*

And Get Out Frog wins! xD

I might make the 2nd place winner if I have the time. I think some people might prefer that.

And the speech bubble taunt. Sexiest idea ever. :srs:

That should be the Neutral Special or Side Special. Or Side smash and has HIGH knockback.

You'll be fighting, then all of a sudden... BAM! ("Get Out")
It'd be awesome.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Beyond, the Creator on August 13, 2011, 06:53:45 PM

I might make the 2nd place winner if I have the time. I think some people might prefer that.

I always thought we had a good enough Wolverine.
But, you're Beyond. You can make anything sexy.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Alright well I'm not surprised Get Out Frog won. This is the first meme that you've made, that you're actually making for Brawl.

Second place is Wolverine? That's gonna take you a few hours to make also? I Know Get Out Frog would, but Wolverino? Nah bro.

:)

beyond could you finish vegeta after this

Quote from: supermow38 on August 13, 2011, 07:21:01 PM
beyond could you finish vegeta after this
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]