Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
*PSA Swag Meister exits standby mode*

I shall do the Get Out Frog taunt bubble tomorrow :srs:

*sighs* Just another example of a few stupid people taking a joke a little too far. - -

Since you're still stalling on Vegeta, I'm guessing you'll be doing 2nd and possibly 3rd place of this poll too?


August 13, 2011, 07:55:29 PM #6152 Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 07:56:25 PM by Victory Badguy
Quote from: Segtendo on August 13, 2011, 07:11:26 PM
I always thought we had a good enough Wolverine.

I actually disagree with that.  The current version of Logan that we have just looks like Falcon cosplaying as Wolverine to me.

I mean, just compare the two:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Not trying to disrespect Wave Or BSZ here, but the existing Wolverine just looks too "Falcon-esq" for my tastes.  I'd love to see an update to it.

i guess the frog and wolverine will be made  probably  but really  ofr what i saw finishing scizor or any other hack that got holded in the midle would take much less time than doing a completely new vertex but beyond is the one who decides what he has time to make xD 
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

August 13, 2011, 08:00:08 PM #6154 Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 08:02:46 PM by Wave Kusanagi
Quote from: Victory Badguy on August 13, 2011, 07:55:29 PM
I actually disagree with that.  The current version of Logan that we have just looks like Falcon cosplaying as Wolverine to me.

I mean, just compare the two:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Not trying to disrespect Wave Or BSZ here, but the existing Wolverine just looks too "Falcon-esq" for my tastes.  I'd love to see an update to it.

None taken. I just edited Unai's texture a little and put it on BSZ's vertex. I myself still want a better looking Wolverine. xD

I'd rather have NiGHTS though. :3

This is BSZ's original one, based off a different look.



http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4754


August 13, 2011, 08:06:14 PM #6155 Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 08:13:41 PM by ItalianStallion
Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on August 13, 2011, 07:42:29 PM
*sighs* Just another example of a few stupid people taking a joke a little too far. - -

Since you're still stalling on Vegeta, I'm guessing you'll be doing 2nd and possibly 3rd place of this poll too?

Not just Vegeta bro, but also Young Link, Scizor, and Amaterasu.
Although he hasn't given you guys the bad news about her yet. He exported her, so that's not it.
Now I like the Wolverine by BigSharkZ, but with the tools and skill that there is now a days, there can be a better Wolverine for sure. No question about it.

Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on August 13, 2011, 08:00:08 PM
This is BSZ's original one, based off a different look.

Still too "Falcon-y" IMO.  Considering all of the advances in vertex hacking that have been made since then and how good Beyond is at using said advances to his advantage, I really think that he could make a near perfect Wolverine.

Shifting the topic here, but who the hell is Sylvia Christel? O_o



I had to Google her, but I've seen her before. She's from No More Heroes.

By the way, there is this new game coming out, that reminds me a lot of No More Heroes.

Beyond, you probably would like it. And the theme song that plays, oh [censored] is all I'm gonna say!


If normals on Wolf now aren't a pain I think Wolvy'd fit more over Wolf.IMO.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

Quote from: Puccio on August 13, 2011, 10:00:20 PM
If normals on Wolf now aren't a pain I think Wolvy'd fit more over Wolf.IMO.

I don't think so for many reasons:

1) Wolf slashes with his fingers since his claws come from his fingers, Wolverine slashes with his knuckles since that's where his claws extend out from.  As a result Wolf's kinds of slashes wouldn't apply well to Wolvie

2) Falcon's moveset as a whole fits Wolvie better.  Sure Wolf has slashes, but as I said above, they're from the wrong place.  And, well, Wolf uses a gun and a reflector XD

3) As said before, there may be normal problems again.  But knowing Beyond he'd eventually find a way around it.

4) Despite Wolf having a more suitable height for Wolverine, Falcon has a MUCH more suitable build.  And besides, height could be fixed with a size mod anyway


Quote from: Puccio on August 13, 2011, 10:00:20 PM
If normals on Wolf now aren't a pain I think Wolvy'd fit more over Wolf.IMO.

Now, that I think about it, that's not a bad idea.  Wolf is shorter than a large portion of the cast and he fights with his claws, so that's two things that make him more like Wolverine when compared to Falcon.

But you're right about those normals.  After all of the fuss caused by Vegeta, I doubt that Beyond would be so eager to do a Wolf vertex hack again.