Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: Victory Badguy on August 13, 2011, 10:07:38 PM
Now, that I think about it, that's not a bad idea.  Wolf is shorter than a large portion of the cast and he fights with his claws, so that's two things that make him more like Wolverine when compared to Falcon.

But you're right about those normals.  After all of the fuss caused by Vegeta, I doubt that Beyond would be so eager to do a Wolf vertex hack again.

As I said, he fights with his claws, but in the wrong way.  Wolverine almost never slashes his foe with his fists unclenched, because his claws extend from his knuckles not his fingernails.  EVERY slash Wolf does involves him unclenching his fist to scratch with his fingers.

The fuss about Vegeta was caused by the DBZ fanboys, not [censored]ing Wolf. Wolf just happened to be the character that vertex was on. Why would that traumatize Beyond, as if he gave that much of a [censored] about it?

I also think Wolf would be a better fit for Wolverine, the stance, the claws (even though they might be his fingers, not fist) and really he fights like an animal, as Wolverine does. Despise the gun, reflector, and all that [censored].

That's my opinion.

Quote from: St1cKDo0m on August 13, 2011, 10:10:09 PM
As I said, he fights with his claws, but in the wrong way.  Wolverine almost never slashes his foe with his fists unclenched, because his claws extend from his knuckles not his fingernails.  EVERY slash Wolf does involves him unclenching his fist to scratch with his fingers.

I'd rather have Wolverine slashing the wrong way than using fire and falcon based martial arts.

I have to agree with SDoom, Falcon is very well suited for Wolverine.

While Wolf, on the other hand, would work great for Sabertooth! *shot*
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Wolverine should definitely be over Wolf because there are alot of great Captain Falcon hacks already. And if people don't like the size of him, there is always one-slot size mod.
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

it IS true there are a lot of captain hacks... and not many wolf hacks....

Quote from: Diabolos on August 13, 2011, 11:18:26 PM
Wolverine should definitely be over Wolf because there are alot of great Captain Falcon hacks already. And if people don't like the size of him, there is always one-slot size mod.

The size isn't the problem.  Wolf's size is perfect.  Wolverine is tiny.

And remember that Beyond probably won't even do Wolverine.  He didn't win the poll, and he has 5 other projects he also needs to be doing.

I'm not making Wolverine on Wolf. :srs: kthxbai

cool, make him on marth instead!!! [/troll4evah]



Quote from: Beyond, the Creator on August 13, 2011, 11:26:26 PM
I'm not making Wolverine on Wolf. :srs: kthxbai
Haha! Who didn't see that coming?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 13, 2011, 10:11:25 PM
The fuss about Vegeta was caused by the DBZ fanboys, not [censored]ing Wolf. Wolf just happened to be the character that vertex was on. Why would that traumatize Beyond, as if he gave that much of a [censored] about it?
Quote from: Beyond, the Creator on August 13, 2011, 11:26:26 PM
I'm not making Wolverine on Wolf. :srs: kthxbai



Ah Beyond. Always making things more difficult for himself needlessly. xD

People love him anyway though. :3


When I said it'd take a few hours, I wasn't lying. Texture isn't final, I know he looks shiny. :srs: And don't worry, I didn't forget about Get Out Frog.


whoa very nice.  I tried posting a comment earlier about how i just watched X-men and wolverine needed to be made. Thanks for reading my mind.

Lol Shiny=Action Figure.
:srs:
Good job.
Needs hair arms lol
Yes I read texture isn't final.

OMG FRIGGING FANGASM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this one DOES look really good, even for u beyond, i think uve overdone urself on a "simple" hack... ironic, huh?