Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Holy [censored], with all those different maps at your disposal, this has potential to be (one of) the best hacks ever
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


I agree with Pik and I reiterate what I said about it before.  I think when all those maps and that shine are applied completely, it will make it look like something out of an HD game.  The style of it at the moment in particular reminds me a bit of Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions on 360/PS3:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 14, 2011, 07:10:54 PM
*waits for Get Out Frog previews*
Here he is. It's so good that you can tell it's not a picture. Please don't hate me for this...
[spoiler]
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



This Wolverine look amazing but can i give you a feedback? Maybe is just me but his head look a littlle bit small maybe it's because i'm used to see wolverine with  bigger "ears" on his mask so yeah it would be cool if you could make his "ears" a little bigger. Other than that, it look quite perfect though i thought you were going to make him based on his MvC 3 model and not his apparance from what look like his model from X-men origin: the game.

hope someone will make a PSA for him ;)

P.S: i know that it's just a preview and it,s not the final model but i think it was important yo point out what seem odd to me.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Cool story, bro.

Best title in a while.

:vyse:
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Lolwut at the title.

I thought a bot posted here for a second.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



xD Now that I have your attention. Which do you prefer? The short horns from the previous preview or the longer ones?


Those ones are MUUUCH better.

They fit Wolverine more.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Longer horns FTW.

Also, lol at the title.  I totally thought it was a bot. :laugh:

Quote from: freepods on August 14, 2011, 11:04:45 PM
xD Now that I have your attention. Which do you prefer? The short horns from the previous preview or the longer ones?



These by a country mile o_o

I thought a bot somehow hacked Beyond's account, what bot thread would have 400+ pages.