Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
The longer ones
That's what she prefers anyways xD jk
and again sick looking texture :af:

also, wtf is with the thread title and username lol

^3^ They both look great in their own respects... Can you make both, or am I just a greedy goober  :-\

^3^

Quote from: Christian_CAO on August 14, 2011, 11:35:47 PM
^3^ They both look great in their own respects... Can you make both, or am I just a greedy goober  :-\




lol

Sure, I could do that.

I'm just gonna skip the randomness on the names, and go straight to the vertex.

This one looks SOOOOOOO much better! Plus it's his classic looks too!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: freepods on August 14, 2011, 11:04:45 PM
xD Now that I have your attention. Which do you prefer? The short horns from the previous preview or the longer ones?



These. Easily. :3

I looked the title and author and thought it was either Beyond or StarWaffle.

Then I looked at the views and replies and thought "Ah, there's no way StarWaffle could ever have this many. Hi Beyond. =D"

I'm such a perceptive bastard. ¦D


Quote from: freepods on August 14, 2011, 11:04:45 PM
xD Now that I have your attention. Which do you prefer? The short horns from the previous preview or the longer ones?



This one all day my dude! All [censored]ing day.

The other one looks great though, but it's more of a Captain Wolverine.

This new one looks exactly like Wolverine, even before the finishing touches on the texture and model.

More than impressive man.

Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on August 15, 2011, 12:10:48 AM
These. Easily. :3

I looked the title and author and thought it was either Beyond or StarWaffle.

Then I looked at the views and replies and thought "Ah, there's no way StarWaffle could ever have this many. Hi Beyond. =D"

I'm such a perceptive bastard. ¦D

And of course the blindingly obvious 400+ pages X3

OH WOW 50% of Ipods?!


oh wait...
Darn you Beyond for tricking me with your advertising <.<

And sexy wolverine be sexy.

Quote from: Ninka_Kiwi on August 15, 2011, 12:43:08 AM
OH WOW 50% of Ipods?!


oh wait...
Darn you Beyond for tricking me with your advertising <.<
And there are Iphones and Ipads nowadays. Not many people use ipods. unless their phone doesn't play music.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

he looks really good so far, but his feet look a little... captain falcony. maybe it's just the textures so it should be fixed soon.
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 15, 2011, 12:14:25 AM
This one all day my dude! All [censored]ing day.

The other one looks great though, but it's more of a Captain Wolverine.

This new one looks exactly like Wolverine, even before the finishing touches on the texture and model.

More than impressive man.

Now all he needs is some blasted salami XD

The reason Beyond is a vertexes so good is because he is a bot.

THAT EXPLAINS EVERYTHING

i find it funny somehow, how u instead of "hiding" stuff, u just move them... dont u use orthoblabla wireframe views???

well i guess beyond found a way to make brawl textures look like ps3 textures lol they really look good i mean it looks like a ps3 game texture :D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

wolverine preview looks awesome

off topic: http://freepods.net/ did anyone else look this up when they saw the title?