Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
50% off? Pssh.

It says they're free :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on August 15, 2011, 11:20:50 PM
50% off? Pssh.

It says they're free :srs:

So it DOES... Me thinks you win that discussion. Maybe now Beyond can find yet another awesome way to sorta "troll" us? lol

Well.. he's [censored]ing epic man. What else is new.

I'm adding him on my SD as we speak, to play with my boys right now.

I dedicate this joint to you, sir.


Well Beyond, You've amazed me yet again!

It just goes to show that you really ARE one of the best at what you do.

Excellent Wolverine.  There's a few issues here and there, but none that are noticeable during gameplay.  And in any case, it's much better than the existing Wolverine.

And now that you've made a perfect Wolverine, all we need now is a perfect Akuma and we can finally add "Best Friends" to Brawl!

Gosh Wolverine looks incredible o_o  Though he's a bit annoying to animate because of the fact that his bone structure is out of line in some places.  I tried to make an MvC waiting animation for him and it looked horrible because his legs are huge comparative to his upper body XD  Bit of a shame but oh well.  It still looks fantastic though, just uncooperative.


once again, a tipical beyondyou hack.

GREAT quality, detail and whatsoever... BUT, the character isnt in his bone structure anymore...
as SDoom said, this is a pain when animating, and it will show normal animations weird too...

so all the feedback i can give is: try to make the characters FIT their bone structures... T.T

August 16, 2011, 03:05:41 PM #6233 Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 03:07:52 PM by Gallagher
aw [censored]

this guy nulled the normals AGAIN (for no apparent reason, this time. With Buu and Zero it was necessary, Travis just looked better that way, etc)

other than that, I like it.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


I wonder if he'd be able to make a better looking goku face by killing normals?

Anyway, I kinda agree with Pik... When normals are killed, the model doesn't feel like it belongs in Brawl. I mean, fitting-looking.

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on August 16, 2011, 03:15:30 PMI wonder if he'd be able to make a better looking goku face by killing normals? Anyway, I kinda agree with Pik... When normals are killed, the model doesn't feel like it belongs in Brawl. I mean, fitting-looking.
that was a cool idea to revamp both Adult Goku even more/and most importing revamp Kid goku
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on August 16, 2011, 03:17:54 PM
that was a cool idea to revamp both Adult Goku even more/and most importing revamp Kid goku

Kid Goku looks pretty good already, IMO.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


August 16, 2011, 03:20:11 PM #6237 Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 03:24:46 PM by Mariodk
Quote from: br3compactor on August 16, 2011, 03:18:44 PMKid Goku looks pretty good already, IMO.
compare to the other of beyond´s vertexs? so i say no
i think this is his worse

kid goku dont got a lucas-ish head first of all (the only good thing is the Hair)
too bad my 3ds max 8 wont work no matter what i do so we got for sure a kid goku revamp
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later