Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: Celsius on August 17, 2011, 01:37:38 PM
Celsius IS awesome xD
She's the only Summon Spirit to be shown in ToS2 as well xP

She's probably the only sumon spirit that could get laid too XD (I doubt luna cause she's a light spirit and all, pluss she's already got aska XD )

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 18, 2011, 01:45:12 PM
She's probably the only sumon spirit that could get laid too XD (I doubt luna cause she's a light spirit and all, pluss she's already got aska XD )

I don't know if I facepalm or lol
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 18, 2011, 01:45:12 PMShe's probably the only sumon spirit that could get laid too XD
Lolwat? Undine is still around to you know xD
But seriously that "get laid" part got me to WTF big time XD

Quote from: br3compactor on August 18, 2011, 01:49:06 PM
I don't know if I facepalm or lol
Do both XD

Quote from: Celsius on August 18, 2011, 01:49:16 PM
Do both XD

:af2:

*facepalms and lols*
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Celsius on August 18, 2011, 01:49:16 PM
Lolwat? Undine is still around to you know xD
But seriously that "get laid" part got me to WTF big time XD
Do both XD

lol Aww you guys, I feel so loved XD

Yeah, but Udine's a mermaid if I remember straight~

Besides, Celicus is a sexy ice queen >=D you can't miss out on a cool lady like that *shot*

Quote from: Wulfbang Draufganger on August 18, 2011, 05:00:57 AM
ok soooo... this is not the Tekken im thinking of then..

sigh.. you got me all hyped for nothin beyond.. XD


This, with an added hint of Just Kidding.

Actually Beyond, if you're working on Tekkaman Blade, can you work on Scott Pilgrim instead?  Since you said to haloedhero you would make a Scott Pilgrim vertex to go with his fantastic PSA.  Of course, only listen to this if you're working on Blade (since that was my request).  If you're working on something else, then don't delay XD

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on August 18, 2011, 09:49:07 PM
Actually Beyond, if you're working on Tekkaman Blade, can you work on Scott Pilgrim instead?  Since you said to haloedhero you would make a Scott Pilgrim vertex to go with his fantastic PSA.  Of course, only listen to this if you're working on Blade (since that was my request).  If you're working on something else, then don't delay XD
Does that mean you're changing your Request? Because isn't Tekkaman almost done?

Unless you're reminding him of something to do.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on August 18, 2011, 09:57:58 PM
Does that mean you're changing your Request? Because isn't Tekkaman almost done?

Unless you're reminding him of something to do.

Reminding, not changing.  It's more saying "If you're finishing up my thing, wait a bit and do someone elses".

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on August 18, 2011, 10:09:43 PM
Reminding, not changing.  It's more saying "If you're finishing up my thing, wait a bit and do someone elses".

yeah i seriously want a new scott pilgrim vertex, cause the current one..... well yeah.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on August 18, 2011, 10:09:43 PM
Reminding, not changing.  It's more saying "If you're finishing up my thing, wait a bit and do someone elses".
Just making sure because I thought you meant something else XD

Anyways, yes, Scott Pilgrim definitely needs a vertex for the PSA.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Captain Basilix needs a vertex for the psa aniverge is going to make too...
But Who am I kidding, not a lot of people here like SMBZ >_>

The Scott Pilgrim hack will be even more amazing with Beyond's vertex.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 18, 2011, 10:48:10 PM
Captain Basilix needs a vertex for the psa aniverge is going to make too...
But Who am I kidding, not a lot of people here like SMBZ >_>

Firstly, I'm sure plenty of people here like SMBZ.  It's one of the best sprite animated series there is.  Secondly, the situations are completely different.  Haloedhero's PSA is near completion, whilst Captain Basilix hasn't been started/was only just started.  Also, Beyond had said previously that he would probably do a new Scott Pilgrim vertex anyway.

And before you say "you weren't requesting and you were just stating", you could have "stated" in yours or Anivernage's topic or just made a request in the request section.

Oh crap, I forgot all about Scott Pilgrim. I haven't really worked on anything since get out Frog except Lightning real quick while I wait for SJ to texture Vegina for me.

I'll get on that right now.