Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
So is he coming out today or Tommarow? I was confused since you put "expect a release tommarow" but according to my time schedule that was yesterday. (either way I probably need to fix my schedule it's probably wrong)
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

What is a tomarrow? Do they sell it at the store?

He said it last night, not sure what time.

It will probably come out today, if he finds time to do so.

Looking at Masked Man, he looks pretty much done. He even added the wings man!

Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 25, 2011, 10:28:17 PM
What is a tomarrow? Do they sell it at the store?

He said it last night, not sure what time.

It will probably come out today, if he finds time to do so.

Looking at Masked Man, he looks pretty much done. He even added the wings man!
Lol. It has defiantly made my week seeing a actual Masked Man being made! I love how the wings came out. Everything about it is so awesome!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Yea, he'll probably be out today since he's pretty much done. I'm just refining and tweaking things on him at the moment.

Quote from: Cap'n B'yond on August 25, 2011, 10:45:27 PM
Yea, he'll probably be out today since he's pretty much done. I'm just refining and tweaking things on him at the moment.
Awesome! Can't wait
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: Cap'n B'yond on August 25, 2011, 06:25:31 PM
Threw some wings on that [censored].



I gave that [censored] some wings. [censored]es love wings.

Swag hack good sir. I can't wait for the release.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.


Too [censored]n amazing for words. He looks nothing like Ness, and so much like Masked Man.

*fights against Lucas*

you little [censored]..


And I now have a reason to be Ness. One of your best hacks.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

I don't know his role in the Mother series... but I really like that helmet and wings he's got. Soooo, he's going into my SD card for sure!

I love that texture! :D I was just thinking today about how there didn't seem to be any Masked Man textures on the site. Then I saw it and I was all "That's exactly what I need to complete my Lucas texture set!"

Then I noticed it was for Ness. :( Any chance there's going to be a Lucas version at some point?

Either way, it really does look awesome. Thanks so much for making this. ;D
My Wishlist:

Yes! Thank you Beyond! It's looks so bad ass. Defibatly getting both versions!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

@Title
I feel flattered ;o

As for Masked Man, I love you man :3
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


"You have great tits"

You callin' me a fatso, Cap'n!

anyway MM looks really good! And it's a character I actually somewhat know!

Who are you gonna make next? Since Slippy MUTHERFOCKING toad should be next.
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I say finish up your previews like Ammy, Scizor, Young Link, and Tekken Man.
Not all of them but at least one, maybe two.

Jumping on the bandwagon here, Masked Man looks great! It's definitely a vertex worth keeping.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread