Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
I would like to state at this moment that Ammy will not get done. There are way too many issues when it animates, none of which I am able to fix.

>.>
Someone beg SJS to finish VEGETAAAAAAA.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Cap'n B'yond on August 26, 2011, 02:19:01 PM
I would like to state at this moment that Ammy will not get done. There are way too many issues when it animates, none of which I am able to fix.

Inb4Calcries

Shame to hear that. 

As far as the Masked Man goes, he looks very smexy.  I was never able to play Mother 3.  Since I'm in Europe it never came over here.  But this sexy beast is definitely going over my Black Mr Saturn Gangsta Ness slot.

I tried to recreate his stance that he does when ever you fight him...
Pretty hard to do considring whenever you move his right hand the sword moves as well...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry to hear about ammy not working...
I already thought from seeing the previews she wouldn't work.

Thanks everyone. Also I plan to finish up Tekkaman soon so be on the lookout. Just gotta figure out how to texture those [censored]in shoulders.

Quote from: Segtendo on August 26, 2011, 02:19:58 PM
>.>
Someone beg SJS to finish VEGETAAAAAAA.




Shhhhh! The fanboys are watching.

Actually I.S. is texturing him at the moment... so it's only a matter of time...

Quote from: Cap'n B'yond on August 26, 2011, 02:19:01 PM
I would like to state at this moment that Ammy will not get done. There are way too many issues when it animates, none of which I am able to fix.
Ok then. That's quite a shame to hear...

Then scratch her out of the list.

...

Well, that's good to hear about Tekkaman!

Edit: And I don't get how you post without being online... I'm quite stumbled by it...
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Cap'n B'yond on August 26, 2011, 02:19:01 PM
I would like to state at this moment that Ammy will not get done. There are way too many issues when it animates, none of which I am able to fix.

Eh, I had my doubts anyway... but hey, at least ForOhForError was able to find an Ammy model that's in one piece in the Okami files, maybe one day that can be edited so that it works.

Quote from: Ninka_Kiwi on August 26, 2011, 02:45:29 PM
I tried to recreate his stance that he does when ever you fight him...
Pretty hard to do considring whenever you move his right hand the sword moves as well...
http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/1814/maskedman.png


CSP tiem!

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on August 26, 2011, 02:33:44 PM
Inb4Calcries

I'm right now more of a Golden Sun mood anyway, so it doesn't really matter that much. >_>

Quote from: Royal_Blade on August 26, 2011, 02:49:22 PM
Edit: And I don't get how you post without being online... I'm quite stumbled by it...

On your profile you can change it so that it appears you are always offline.

Look, Beyond, looks like you've got stalkers :af2:
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


It's not that I'm stalking, I was just curious as to how. That's all.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on August 26, 2011, 02:49:22 PM
Ok then. That's quite a shame to hear...

Then scratch her out of the list.

...

Well, that's good to hear about Tekkaman!

Edit: And I don't get how you post without being online... I'm quite stumbled by it...

There's an option that allows you make it so that your online status isn't shown.  So whether you're online or offline, it will always show it as "offline".  It's under "Account Related Settings"

Quote from: Cap'n B'yond on August 26, 2011, 02:19:01 PM
I would like to state at this moment that Ammy will not get done. There are way too many issues when it animates, none of which I am able to fix.
I was half expecting that.

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Quote from: Cap'n B'yond on August 26, 2011, 02:19:01 PM
I would like to state at this moment that Ammy will not get done. There are way too many issues when it animates, none of which I am able to fix.

That sucks to hear, but like ForOhFor Error said, I was kinda expecting that.  Ah well, maybe one day we can get a working Ammy...

In any case, Masked Man is great!  I haven't played Mother 3, but I have heard enough about it to respect the character and put him on my SD card.  Nice job!  Here's hoping that Tekkaman Blade works out well and gets released soon.

do not be concerned. tekka is coming.




Also this, for those who want it.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Cap'n B'yond on August 26, 2011, 08:08:41 PM
do not be concerned. tekka is coming.




Also this, for those who want it.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

inb4victorybadguyposts
That's Gilgamesh, right?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]