Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: Nobedy on August 26, 2011, 10:45:21 PM

lol

Well it was either stars or beyonds, but sadly beyonds don't have a symbol.
Yeah.

And did you just speak in 3rd person? Unless i'm losing it...
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Nobedy on August 26, 2011, 10:45:21 PM

lol

Well it was either stars or beyonds, but sadly beyonds don't have a symbol.

How about the infinity symbol?

Quote from: Royal_Blade on August 26, 2011, 10:51:41 PM
And did you just speak in 3rd person? Unless i'm losing it...
He sure did. ;o
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


im still wondering  to what happened to scizor :S he looked like it was almost done and then nothing
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

If anybody didn't see Travis Pilgrim, you really need to see it. It wins. I expected the probs with Ammy; hopefully the import works well.

Hey Beyond, are you still doing that LST request contest thing? I mean not now since you are still doing Tekkaman, but in the future.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Man your Roy is dope...do you have plans on making a version with the sheath?
--Death Before Dishonor--

"The absence of wrath, is an impediment to utilizing your true strength..."


Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on August 27, 2011, 06:21:09 PM
If anybody didn't see Travis Pilgrim, you really need to see it. It wins. I expected the probs with Ammy; hopefully the import works well.

Hey Beyond, are you still doing that LST request contest thing? I mean not now since you are still doing Tekkaman, but in the future.

Yea, I plan to reopen when I get some of my current requests down.

Quote from: Double D. on August 28, 2011, 11:06:58 PM
Man your Roy is dope...do you have plans on making a version with the sheath?


Yea... eventually... when I feel like it. : /

Btw, you haven't made an icon in your OP for Scott yet.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

I think you should change your name back to "Cap'n B'yond Booty Swag" again :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



I love you :srs:

Ps: Were the hell do you find these MvC3 models?



August 29, 2011, 06:09:48 PM #6523 Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 06:12:50 PM by SiLeNtDo0m
Quote from: Beyond on August 29, 2011, 05:57:47 PM
<.<

http://i.imgur.com/vpo4z.png

http://i.imgur.com/RhS0d.png

I think I just fangasmed at Deadpool o_o  I was so sad when johnlcb left and took all his hacks and previews with him (one of which was an awesome looking Deadpool) and I really feel the one in the vault was in desperate need of a revamp.  He looks amazing so far.

Though I feel at the moment his ankles may be a little too narrow, whilst his wrists a little too wide.  I think they should be about the same thickness, maybe his ankles a tiny bit thicker than his wrists (but not much at all).

And I'm assuming he's over Snake right?  

As far as Gilgamesh goes, I'll leave that to others give feedback on.

Quote from: Ninka_Kiwi on August 29, 2011, 06:06:49 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfUPLp99qrM
<.<


I prefer these XD:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8AY6KXHX08

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgT0n4xtcjc

That is an amazing Deadpool! And Gilgemesh looks intense. Very well done!

And beyond, you should try an vertex something out of G&W. Into something... Because he seems to have no real vertexes made... Like, almost nothing...

It's just a suggestion to put out there.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on August 29, 2011, 06:09:48 PM

And I'm assuming he's over Snake right?
The picture says "FitSnake00" on it XD
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread