Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: Beyond on September 03, 2011, 11:49:13 PM


I hated super 17 and while am at it, all the other unnecessary transformations. Once I saw Goten go super saiyan, that goin' super [censored] wasn't special anymore. Everybody in DBZ does that same constipated scream that creates a big ass crater and can go super.

But yea, super 17 is a [censored].  :srs:

Genetics explains everything.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: songeflemy on September 04, 2011, 05:19:46 AM
I'm not surprised that I'm hearing it from you Mr. SSJ4

This made me laugh out loud.

Also:

Quote from: songeflemy on September 04, 2011, 05:19:46 AM
                                       , I'm not surprised that I'm hearing it from you Mr. SSJ4
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: songeflemy on September 04, 2011, 05:19:46 AM
I'm not surprised that I'm hearing it from you Mr. SSJ4
All I meant was Super 17, imo, is cooler than Android 17. :srs:

Quote from: Beyond on September 03, 2011, 11:08:11 PM
I'm not the biggest Pokemon fan so don't expect Wigglytuff or Jiffly[censored] or whatever it's called to be made.
i see why scizor is on hold now :S
well good luck with any project you choose over jiglypuff since she has like no vertex at all so any vertex would be something fresh xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Super Android 17 is straight.. I kinda feel like the Dragon Ball series shouldn't have done all that. I guess they wanted the Androids to have some more attention. Well, I've already visioned it, and pictured it, so Android 18 will be over Zelda for sure. I'll make the version with the jean skirt, and black shirt. I still gotta find a Vertexer. Most likely ShadowSnake, lol.

By the way, did you ever say who this new Raiden was gonna be on? Don't feel like looking through pages, and pages of fanboys.


Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Beyond... Ammy isn't being made i found out... is the file in the recycling bin? i think i wanna give it a shot... I'd give full credit to you.
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

The thing is that it CAN'T be recycled, too many bone issues, beyond could put it in a trash can though. XD

Quote from: L. on September 05, 2011, 07:56:40 PM
The thing is that it CAN'T be recycled, too many bone issues, beyond could put it in a trash can though. XD
I think I might figure it out though... or xxgbcxx... he did a Chaos 0 over Lucario... I think we can make Ammy in brawl... besides, Issun needs a Wolf Companion that isn't human...
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

Quote from: Beyond on September 03, 2011, 11:49:13 PM


I hated super 17 and while am at it, all the other unnecessary transformations. Once I saw Goten go super saiyan, that goin' super [censored] wasn't special anymore. Everybody in DBZ does that same constipated scream that creates a big ass crater and can go super.

But yea, super 17 is a [censored].  :srs:

That made me think of this:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


lol

Quote from: Vish on September 06, 2011, 03:35:05 AM
That made me think of this:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


lol
lol that is awesome
even if the family may disappear, the time we spent together will not...
Check out my DeviantArt:
http://sigufaira.deviantart.com/
Check out my Youtube too!: http://www.youtube.com/user/faira0496?feature=watch
3DS FC: 0559-7845-4582
other info:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

personas
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler]

DBZ.....
You think the transformations in DBZ are ....
You honestly haven't seen GT...
Seriously WHAT THE HELL Goku swallows a dragonball whole and the [censored]ing thing somehow magically grows out of his FOREHEAD about ten menutes later....the [censored]??

Vageto was epic though =3 same with Gogeta =3 the only cool transformations in that series lol

Working on anything, Beyond?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo Wright on September 06, 2011, 01:14:08 PM
Working on anything, Beyond?


Nope, been out all weekend. But I think it's about time me and Pik get that Geno revamp started...